Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Today: Breaking news! 222 homeless dead in Skid Row from meat poisoning!
Tomorrow: Breaking news! Crime rate takes a nosedive today! Experts are stunned and baffeld to why this is happening. They say it has no logical explanation.

People are weird. Who cares if its for publicity? Feeding homeless people for publicity is still better than not helping anyone at all.
weird is not the right word.

some people are just objectively bad human beings.

no wonder you were homeless. someone offers you free food and you're angry you didn't get a car. be a bit more grateful and you might have an easier life
Lol Not bad advice, man. And I've never been homeless, was just making a point. Some stability without filming and thus exploiting them would I think have helped them a lot more if that was the goal, but it clearly was just a publicity stunt. I wonder if any of them were embarrassed to have to get a meal in that way, with cameras on them

Yeah, better to sit on your sanctimonious ass and complain about it on Sherdog, amirite?

Some people are pieces of shit lol

First of all go fuck yourself.

Second of all I get your point. What are you supposed to do not help the homeless because it’s contrived?

I’m stil learning.

I hate that juicehead. She is out of her element smashing bloated women smaller than her... But shit that's a cool video

If only they were from Bigg Rigg's Steakhouse then maybe it would still be in business :(

images

Not even the homeless want that...
o.jpg

Sherdog hates Cyborg so much that it'd rather leave 222 homeless people without a meal as long as Cyborg doesn't get good publicity

at least she's trying,more than some people.

Great to hear and see...

Was Hendricks standing in the line too?

that's probably some justification on your side, how to pat yourself on the back for not doing any charity work.

I mean, if you tell me now that yes you buy food for hundreds of hungry people but never record any 1 of it. I'll apologize to you.

If you're just here complaining about how others should be charitable without ever doing anything yourself, well then go fuck yourself

Well fuck you too.

No I’m not charitable. Too broke. I like being generous and wish I had more to give.

You kinda said what I was going to say. Why not do the charity work without recording it? Because you don’t care about the charity.

You’re just creating content for yourself.
Content that’s very cheap and makes you look great. Too quote someone else’s Instagram on this, “as soon as you start recording it you’re feeding your ego too.”

I understand that this all sounds cynical and admit that it’s also wrong to not help because you don’t want to be cliche.

I guess intention is important but in this situation shitty intention has some good side effects.

You don’t care about the homeless. You just want publicity.
True, but 222 homeless still got fed.

Who gives a fuck about why she did it?

Why would I care if rich people want publicty or if they truly care about the plight of the misfortune - those people still get fed.

Where dem french fries at doe? Who eats a burger with no fries?

True, but 222 homeless still got fed.

Who gives a fuck about why she did it?

Well shit I’m happy they got fed but what’s wrong with having complicated feelings about a person and their intentions.

Back