Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Meanwhile Ronda ate 222 burgers herself

If only they were from Bigg Rigg's Steakhouse then maybe it would still be in business :(

images

Way to teach the kids that all you need to get free burgers is to become homeless.

Homeless man #223 must be pissed, having to go to his audition hungry because some dragon didn't bring enough burgers.

Yup. Nothing helps the homeless like being part of a gimmick. Good job

My, how, um... nice of Justino to deliver some burgers to the hungry. I am sure it's the bare minimum she could do for the homeless/hungry population. I would respect it more if she launched a real campaign and took it up as a real cause instead of a brief gimmick.

Oh well, hope she makes a few bucks for paid speeches and gets back into the gym!

Yeah somehow I hate when people do shit like this. It’s become popular on social media to do this.

You don’t care about the homeless. You just want publicity.

Toxic, ugly, sociopathic bullshit.

I remember when I was homeless. I'd tell myself... If only I had a burger, all my agony and endless torment would cease to be. I don't want a house or a car, love, support, stability or any of that fake shit. Useless! Just gimme a freakin' burger, mam, and all my sorrows will go away! Be gone, burrowing anguish! Can't you see I HAVE A BURGER!?!?

My, how, um... nice of Justino to deliver some burgers to the hungry. I am sure it's the bare minimum she could do for the homeless/hungry population. I would respect it more if she launched a real campaign and took it up as a real cause instead of a brief gimmick.

Oh well, hope she makes a few bucks for paid speeches and gets back into the gym!
Even if it was a PR move pushed by her publicist (I definitely believe that it was), 222 people got something to eat that otherwise would not. Isn't that enough in this story?

Even Nino Brown delivered turkeys on Thanksgiving
<Fedor23>

Even if it was a PR move pushed by her publicist (I definitely believe that it was), 222 people got something to eat that otherwise would not. Isn't that enough in this story?

222 people who need to get a damn job should be the story.

Publicly stunt is what you ment to say.
You think the hungry folk care? 222 of them got a a free meal thanks to Cyborg.

Why don't you go out and feed 1 hungry person other than yourself, before you complain about giving away food to the homeless.

Back