Cyborg calls out Rousey again, says she will only fight at CW for her or the 135 champ

Will Rousey accept the call out?

• Total voters
lmao. Most one sided poll result I've ever seen on this site. May God have mercy on the soul of the lone dissenter.

I wonder how many more years Cyborg will spout the same nonsense. Rousey, and the UFC champs are NOT FIGHTING YOU AT A CATCHWEIGHT! After three years she got 1 catchweight fight against Lelsie Smith. Maybe in another three years she'll get a top ten. y the time she's 40 maybe a top five.

The thing is, the top girls at 135 are more interested in contender fights to get the belt, not catchweight fights against Cyborg. I don't blame them. Why would anybody in the top 5 bother, when the belt is more important?

4 FUCKING POUNDS.. CUT THEM OR STOP TALKING

Why do people still care? Ronda was dethroned, brutally. This fight has lost its mojo

Ronda is in a tricky spot now. When she was kicking ass and taking names, she had the whole "undefeated, undisputed champion" thing going on and Dana would laugh at the mere mention of a catchweight bout. So everytime Cyborg called her out, she could go "yeah, whatevez....cut down to 135lbs then we talk. Right boss?" .

Fast forward about a year and a half later my my how things have changed. Ronda basically lost all the leverege she had on Cyborg. Dana is a-okay with catchweight bouts, Cyborg made 139lbs and Ronda is no longer the champion in her weight class. No wonder she's been stilent about the recent Cyborg callouts. She knows that there isn't a single reason the world that prevents that fight from happening now.

4 FUCKING POUNDS.. CUT THEM OR STOP TALKING
She looked like a fucking skeleton making 139lbs.

These girls should be moving up to challenge themselves against the female GOAT.

Too scared. Shertards being dumb

So cyborg is ducking Germaine de Randamie then

Running-duck-GIF.gif

Current results

50 people voted No
1 person voted Yes

Where the Ronda fanboys at ?

Sadly, Cyborg is even more annoying than Rousey ever was, and she keeps getting worse and worse with all of her little bullshit "demands."

Her "fans" make me want to puke...

Cyborg isn't great at fighting for relevance.

She looked like a fucking skeleton making 139lbs.

20160513015848_IMG_5701.JPG

Are you telling me that she cant lose 4lbs of muscle?
Its not normal for a female athlete to be this muscular.. she is going out of her way to maintain muscle mass.. 4lbs of muscle is nothing, I can drop that in a month if I lay off weight training. As a female she shouldnt have any issues losing muscle mass

Current results

50 people voted No
1 person voted Yes

Where the Ronda fanboys at ?

Will Borg accept the challenge to lose 3-4 more pounds to fight real competition? Yes or no.

Where the Borg fanboys at?

Will Borg accept the challenge to lose 3-4 more pounds to fight real competition? Yes or no.

Where the Borg fanboys at?
She said she would fight her at 135.... She doesnt need to rise up the ranks fighting "contenders" especially since there arent any

20160513015848_IMG_5701.JPG

Are you telling me that she cant lose 4lbs of muscle?
Its not normal for a female athlete to be this muscular.. she is going out of her way to maintain muscle mass.. 4lbs of muscle is nothing, I can drop that in a month if I lay off weight training. As a female she shouldnt have any issues losing muscle mass
I am not her nutritionist so I can't really answer your question. However, judging by the photo you posted I'd say that going down even further would be fucking hell for that woman. Also, I think it's not a matter of "can she lose muscle mass to make weight" it's more of a "why would she want to lose muscle mass".

And like I said the key factor here is that Cyborg has the negotiational leverage over Ronda. Cyborg hasn't lost an mma fight since 2005. Ronda's last fight was a one sided beatdown from Holly Holm. Ronda can now either put up or shut up.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-rousey-in-running-man-challenge-video-052716

Cris-Cyborg-Justino-UFC198-OpenWkout1.vadapt.664.high.79.jpg

Featherweight world champion Cris "Cyborg" Justino has enjoyed her Brazil homecoming. First, she won via first-round TKO at UFC 198, then she stuck around Curitiba to enjoy friends, family and a new mural inspired by her.

Now, "Cyborg" is literally dancing in the streets. Oh, and taking subtle shots at her longtime rival Ronda Rousey.

In the below video, Justino and an adorable little partner get serious, then silly, doing their version of The Running Man Challenge, donning masks of The Rowdy One. I may be going out on a limb here, but I think Justino is suggesting that Rousey is "running" from her.

In fact, Justino's camp tells me that Justino's next fight will be at July 29's Invicta FC 18, in defense of her 145-pound world title. I'm also told that the Brazilian would consider taking another fight at 140 pounds, as she did at UFC 198, but only if it were against a UFC champ or Rousey.

/

RIP Rousey

Dude next to her with the dreaded hoverhand.:D

I am not her nutritionist so I can't really answer your question. However, judging by the photo you posted I'd say that going down even further would be fucking hell for that woman. Also, I think it's not a matter of "can she lose muscle mass to make weight" it's more of a "why would she want to lose muscle mass".

Because you have to make sacrifices if you want to fight in a smaller division. I'm sure Vitor Belfort would be much more comfortable juiced and at 200lbs, with all the middleweights having to bloat up to fight him.. but thats not how it works. I'm sure Brock Lesnar would have much rather preferred everyone else fought him at 290lbs too..

Once again, its fucking 4lbs.. cut the crap Cyborg, lose 4lbs of muscle, join the BW division and fight top competition (for WMMA at least), fight for the title do whatever.. just enough with this pointless catchweight crap

She has 4 fights left on her Invicta/Zuffa contract. If Cyborg insists on making such statements, then she holds little value since neither demand will likely happen. She better enjoy the UFC money while it lasts because Cyborg may soon get a significant pay cut if she doesnt eventually atrophy muscle.

Back