Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
I'm down for the Princess Elsa fight. At the end of the day she's willing to fight Cyborg as soon as it can be set up and if no one higher ranked has the guts to face her, if they all just want to talk sh*t on Twitter and not back it up, just make the fight with Dandois. I am sick of Cris sitting out I want to see her wreck some more b*tches!

Jackie Chan look-alike Ediane "India" Gomes (11-4, 7 submissions, 1 KO/TKO) has fought 5 times at Invicta FC between 2012 and 2017. The last time up she won a split-decision against Pam Sorenson. Gomes trains out of American Top Team.

ediane-gomes-invicta-fc-23.jpg

20130213124834_ediane_gomes.jpg
images

She didn’t call Dandois, she called three possibles match ups. All of them called Cyborg before, none with a chance to make it out of 1st round alive.

Of those three women, Dandois is the most pathetic choice for Cris, the easiest or the worst of all, she already embarrassed herself on the UFC; not a single chance to do it again, Dana is not that stupid to make that mistake again.
Will Slutate sleep with Dana again to get the fight? She’ll have to sleep with Cyborg also, lol

One of the easiest paycheck in all UFC history for Cyborg, and a chance to embarrassing themselves for the money they will never see if not for this fight to anyone of this girls.

Can't wait to see Dandois highlights during the build up.

Lol. Please. Close the division. This is embarrassing.

Yeah, Cyborg, whose last fight was in december of 2017 is ducking Nunes.
Not like she can't beat the shit out of someone in september and be ready for december.

You do know that they only get paid when they fight right?

She fought in march and got like 500k for beating a can for two minutes, if her man toy blew that money already then she should really take a hard look at her life.

Just wait for Amanda, nobody wants to see you fight bums.

Way to call out 3 people she can beat......

....At the same time

If she is ready to fight I say get it on. She just fought in March and her turn around is good.

Unless the UFC doesn't wan't to pay her fee to squash another other...

Of those three women, Dandois is the most pathetic choice for Cris, the easiest or the worst of all, she already embarrassed herself on the UFC; not a single chance to do it again, Dana is not that stupid to make that mistake again.
Will Slutate sleep with Dana again to get the fight? She’ll have to sleep with Cyborg also, lol.

Im guessing you havnt actually seen any of the three girls fight (with the exception of Dandois fight in the UFC)

Dandois has by far the best chance of those three of beating Cyborg.

Gomes really doesnt offer much at all, shes gutsy but she doesnt have the skills either standing or on the ground to trouble Cyborg.

Sorensen, she wouldnt last any time at all.

Dandois, yes, her striking is shit, but her ground game is legit. Shes never been beaten at 145 or over, and if she got Cyborg to the mat, tell you now, Cris would be getting up as quick as she possible can because if she leaves a limb out she will get submitted.

Cindy has the worst striking I've ever seen

you would thing someone with "bjj" in his username would realise that MMA isnt boxing

yes.. her striking is shit. Her ground game isnt.

Yeah f’n 5 months from now. Cyborg could easily smash one of these girls and still fight Nunes in December. Also, I’m sure she doesn’t want to wait that long to fight ‘cause you know, money and all that, kind of important. Sum it all up to ducking, though.

Naw - She's said her next fight with UFC will be her last yeah?

LOL, I might actually watch this shit.

Since it would cause Sherdog to implode if she hit the hail-Mary submission, I'm for a Cyborg vs. Dandois bout. But, Dandois is actually a 145er, so "too heavy" to fight Cyborg.Cyborg will most likely look for some 135ers to beat up on instead.

Jarl

Since it would cause Sherdog to implode if she hit the hail-Mary submission, I'm for a Cyborg vs. Dandois bout. But, Dandois is actually a 145er, so "too heavy" to fight Cyborg.Cyborg will most likely look for some 135ers to beat up on instead.

Jarl

Cindy comes out flapping, Cyborg catches her square on the chin
Cindy goes down, Cyborg leaps onto her to finish her with ground and pound
Cindy sweeps her, takes an arm, and Cyborg taps..

:D

Or just a repeat of the Rousey/Zingano fight with Cyborg as Cat

ufc-gif-o.gif

Jackie Chan look-alike Ediane "India" Gomes (11-4, 7 submissions, 1 KO/TKO) has fought 5 times at Invicta FC between 2012 and 2017. The last time up she won a split-decision against Pam Sorenson. Gomes trains out of American Top Team.

ediane-gomes-invicta-fc-23.jpg

20130213124834_ediane_gomes.jpg

Thanks for that mate, in light of this new information i retract my previous comment about cyborg only wishing to fight cans....these women look like killers how is it the ufc have not snapped up these monsters for their burgeoning womens 145 lb division?

Back