Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
I wonder if the ufc will still entertain this as a comain and do 3 titles, now that Woodley v Till seems to be happening.

Lol who are those 3? Some soccer moms they just signed from invicta?

Looking at that pic. The third one looks like nick diaz’ lost twin sister

Didn't Gomes get wrecked by Tonya Evinger?
Wasn't Cindy cut after making Rousey's boxing look great?
Who is Pam Sorenson?

Can't wait to see Dandois highlights during the build up.

"Cindy has some really unorthodox striking that could give Cyborg problems" -Joe Rogan during the countdown show

Cyborg petitioning to fight bums. Then she wonders why fans don't embrace her and the UFC struggles to promote her.

Coupled with the steroids, the East German athlete-esque physical transformation, the tampering with the weight scales, the fact that the 'division' doesn't actually exist, and the constant whinging, does anyone really give a fuck if they canned her?

I 100% agree and I think TUF is the best way to go about it from an exposure standpoint. It’s a very thin class but it will grow.

As far as Super Fights go I think it’s a great idea. WMMA needs a face or an icon. Nunes/Cyborg is the only fight that can generate excitement while 145 grows.

Except Cyborg is the only 145 pounder that most people have heard of - the best way to promote other 145 pounders is to link their names with hers, and by far the best way to do that is to have her fight them.

Its not just UFC's WMMA 145 that has this problem, the UFC in general has had problems getting name recognition for up and coming stars - most of the biggest names are now old or just coming back after years of retirement. The UFC constantly matches big names against each other, leaving smaller names to fight among themselves. But most fans ignore the smaller names, so those names rarely get any general attention. The best way to change that is to have big names fight up and coming small names - the small names get linked with the big names, and start to build recognition.

TUF used to work, but not that many people watch it any more; fighting Cyborg is the best way to build the profiles of other 145 pounders.

Yeah it’s going to difficult to say the least. I imagine the division dies with cyborgs departure.

Hopefully. Nothing against most of the women there, but even the applicants for TUF were mostly blown up 135ers. There is literally no one to build the division with. Only four of the top 15 have not fought lighter than 145.

Hopefully. Nothing against most of the women there, but even the applicants for TUF were mostly blown up 135ers. There is literally no one to build the division with. Only four of the top 15 have not fought lighter than 145.

I imagined more women would seize the opportunity to jump into a shallow weight class. I thought there would be more 145 unknowns in gyms they could bolster the roster with. Nothing special but at least warm bodies to build others off of. It appears they simply don’t exist.

I imagined more women would seize the opportunity to jump into a shallow weight class. I thought there would be more 145 unknowns in gyms they could bolster the roster with. Nothing special but at least warm bodies to build others off of. It appears they simply don’t exist.

Not really. It seems (from my experience, not anything that I can back with actual data, so I can very easily be wrong here) that most of your larger women tend to go into sports that have a decent program for them. Female throwers are larger than average, but there is a good collegiate recruitment program for larger, more muscular women in the USA. As well as other sports. So given that these women are outside the bell curve - on the large end - even a scholarship or partial ride is far more than they can expect from MMA, and there are fewer of them than the smaller women. If you look at the numbers via tapology, 125 is still the largest class, even with women having moved up to get a shot at 135 in the UFC in the past.

Yea just voited for cindy dandois because thats the ONLY name i know.. and i know her for her horrific striking prowess she showed in the UFC

Back