Cyborg Calls Out Cindy Dandois. And Ediane Gomes and Pam Sorenson.

Who would you rather see Cyborg fight if it isn't going to be Nunes?

• Total voters
Cyborg loves crushing soccer moms with minimal athletic background, crossfit trainers, old ladies, ailing mothers, fighters with records of 1-3, 0-1, 1-2, 2-1, etc.

That reminds me.. Cat Zingano don't you want a tittle fight ? and there is that drama in the past with their fight falling a part so let's go.

Sure, fight another chick who washed out of bantamweight

I don't give a flying fuck about any Cyborg fight that isn't Nunes.

Dandois needs a TS asap.

(Real talk: lol at Cyborg ducking Nunes. She said she’s good to go in December, Chris.)

Yeah, Cyborg, whose last fight was in december of 2017 is ducking Nunes.
Not like she can't beat the shit out of someone in september and be ready for december.

You do know that they only get paid when they fight right?

That’s a worse and more ferocious lineup than Pride 2005 Shockwave

Yeah, Cyborg, whose last fight was in december of 2017 is ducking Nunes.
Not like she can't beat the shit out of someone in september and be ready for december.

You do know that they only get paid when they fight right?
You want her to crush Danois in September? Is that what you are saying?

Fuck that.

people who bash her are just haters looking for an excuse.
yes, those are probably not the names you want to hear. But why should she sit and wait for Nunes?

Especially since Nunes is a 135 pounder. Cyborg should be fighting other 145 pounders. How in the world are you going to build up the 145 WMMA division if even its champ doesn't fight other 145 pounders?

Out of those three options, Pam would be the most likely. I just don't see the UFC bringing back Cindy or a really old Ediane.

Ediane Gomes is the only one logical answer. she's the only one who's beaten a man before

Can't see any problem with giving Cyborg another can to crush en-route to Nunes. You get an extra main event for there endless PPV's too.

Bring in Budd
Budd and Anderson (megan) need to fight to see who will eventually fight cris.

In the meantime since Nunes doesn't want any of cris, cris can take a keep busy fight.

Set her up with Mackenzie Dern, Mack will just need a few months to drop the extra 40 lbs or so

See this would be less weird if she had a long deal but she just wants to see out her contract crushing another can. Yeah cindy dandois is legit? Fuck off and i havent even heard of the other 2.

I simply cannot hide my contempt for cyborg.

Yeah f’n 5 months from now. Cyborg could easily smash one of these girls and still fight Nunes in December. Also, I’m sure she doesn’t want to wait that long to fight ‘cause you know, money and all that, kind of important. Sum it all up to ducking, though.

Like she smashed that flyweight back in March with ease and was ready for May? Please. You guys should be use to this by Now

Fight that big Megan girl now and 5 months later fight Nunes unless again she is injured and delays the fight.

Dandois tapped out big Megan. She's gonna tap out Cyborg next then have another bikini day with Miesha.../s

Back