Cyborg Bashers About 145 Weight Class

You may think that Nunes, Holly, GDR and ronda would beat Cyborg at 145. I don't.
GDR, no because of her terrible (as far as we know) grappling defense. Zingano and even maybe McMann have a better chance than GDR.

Nunes and Holly maybe, Ronda probably not now but when she had confidence it would be a tossup. Motivated Tate would be a good challenge as well, but the main point is that you weren't even saying it's your opinion that Cyborg would beat them, but that other fighters (and seemingly by extension fans of those fighters) should accept your opinion and humble themselves before Resumelessborg. If something can't be proven either way you want everyone to defer to your opinion, whereas the logical thing barring Cyborg fighting those fighters head to head would be to compare their resumes.

Nunes and Holly maybe, Ronda probably not now but when she had confidence it would be a tossup. [/QUOTE/]

Even now, after it is obvious that ronda had no standup defense, and couldn't throw anyone who had comparable strength, you think ronda was a toss-up. ronda and her management knew all along that she couldn't beat Cyborg. You haven't figured that out? How good is Holly's confidence? Nunes isn't confident enough to fight on the day of a title defense.

When Leon Spinks fought Muhammed Ali his resume was terrible; Ali's resume was fantastic. Spinks won.

At that point, Spinks' resume included a win over Muhammed Ali. He lost a bar fight in St. Loius, and then lost the rematch.

To those bashing Cyborg because they made the 145 to just make a star out of her:

The LHW class was indeed a made up weight class to make Tito a star. Not the LHW class is dominated by who a lot of people claim to the GOAT in Jon Jones.

I don't think it is a coincidence that Tito manages Cyborg.

When did MMA get flooded with whiny, easily triggered fans? It was never like this? When did MMA become a safe space for snowflakes?

STFU about cyborg and the weight class. Just enjoy the fights you whiny little <17>

tenor.gif

Can I bash her because she's fucking ugly and a whiney penis?

Because that's my motivation.

When Leon Spinks fought Muhammed Ali his resume was terrible; Ali's resume was fantastic. Spinks won.

At that point, Spinks' resume included a win over Muhammed Ali. He lost a bar fight in St. Loius, and then lost the rematch.
Who cares, everybody knows a less proven fighter can beat a more proven one. Miesha Tate (my favorite) had an unimpressive resume too at one point ie. before she beat Coenen, every fighter did at one point. But nobody ASSUMED Tate or pretty much anyone else was a nigh unbeatable destroyer prior to having a good resume. Cyborg gets more benefit of the doubt based on the shitty "eye test" and an aesthetic style than ANY other fighter. Plus Cyborg isn't some prospect, but a 10+ year veteran who has had tons of time to build a resume and still barely has one. Fighters who fight opponents with comparable accomplishments are much more proven and deserving of respect than aesthetic can crushers.

#EyesAreOverrated
#AestheticsAreNOTRealFighting

Last edited:
Stipe has an actual freaking resume, he doesn't get his aura of "invincibility" by beating up green prospects and journeymen.

la-sp-ufc-207-rousey-vs-nunes-20161230-pictures.jpg

You don't know what the frick your talking about BigBluffer. But it's okay for can Ronda Fraud Rousey to headline a card fighting fellow can BETHE CORRIEA.

Don't pretend like you know who's who in WMMA when just 18 months ago you were comparing talentless hack Rousey to Muhammad Ali.

#SALTY KNIGHT

Yeah NUNES beating Ronda sure proves CYBORG isn't an overrated can crusher.

WMMA was built around Rounds Rousey you fool. They were all cans until Rousey got exposed. In 5 years even Cyborg will be average. The Bethe Corrieas, Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey and even Meisha Tates can't legitimately compete against Nunes/Cyborg/Shevchenko types.

And even they will be surpassed as WMMA continues to advance.

You can't compare men's MMA to WMMA genius.

WMMA was built around Rounds Rousey you fool. They were all cans until Rousey got exposed. In 5 years even Cyborg will be average. The Bethe Corrieas, Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey and even Meisha Tates can't legitimately compete against Nunes/Cyborg/Shevchenko types.

And even they will be surpassed as WMMA continues to advance.

You can't compare men's MMA to WMMA genius.
WMMA has existed since the 90s genius.

But of course it was built around R3, she transcends time.

That it wasn't built around Ronda Transcender of Time Rousey.

And you come off as such a dumb striking fanboy.

The UFC built WMMA around a fraud Ronda Rousey. Up until then 99% of current fans didn't know womens mma even existed.

Who the frick are you to tell people who is who in WMMA when up until yesterday there wasn't even a 45 division in UFC.

You are the delusional fanboy. I see you stalking all the Cyborg threads with bitter hate along with your unemployed counterpart Coolidge.

#HATER

The UFC built WMMA around a fraud Ronda Rousey. Up until then 99% of current fans didn't know womens mma even existed.

Who the frick are you to tell people who is who in WMMA when up until yesterday there wasn't even a 45 division in UFC.

You are the delusional fanboy. I see you stalking all the Cyborg threads with bitter hate along with your unemployed counterpart Coolidge.

#HATER
You are a striking fanboy.

Nunes has lost to Zingano and Davis, but I won't say too much more since she is my third favorite BW. lol

How the hell has Shevchenko proven to be a full level above Tate and (prime) Ronda when she struggled against Pena who is like a worse Tate before Pena got sloppy? Shevchenko also decisioned Holly (while Tate finished her) and split decisioned Kaufman, yet she's some goddess according to you (and many others) because you only value standup.

Cyborg has not fought an elite wrestler (or striker for that matter) in her MMA career and yet she is a level above the level of fighters she has never fought? Fuck the eye test, it often doesn't mean shit like when Brandon "Future of WW" Thatch was a 2-1 favorite over former LW champion Bendo based on "eyes" only to prove not even relevant in the WW division.

Last edited by a moderator:
An alternative would be not to fight at all. That accomplishes nothing. beating a line of scrubs is a small achievement. After all, under the right conditions, her opponents could even beat Cain, right?

Another alternative would be not begging to be released because it's impossible to make 135, then sign with another org, claim you're working on making 135, then gain 15lbs and come back to call out the people you left because you couldn't fight in the first place. She could have done what she's doing now without leaving and gaining 10-15lbs.

She left weighing 160 because she was too big for the other fighters, came back at mid 170s to call out the fighters she was too big for at 160.

You are a fucktard striking fanboy.

Nunes has lost to Zingano and Davis, but I won't say too much more since she is my third favorite BW. lol

How the hell has Shevchenko proven to be a full level above Tate and (prime) Ronda when she struggled against Pena who is like a worse Tate before Pena got sloppy? Shevchenko also decisioned Holly (while Tate finished her) and split decisioned Kaufman, yet she's some goddess according to you (and many others) because you only value standup.

Cyborg has not fought an elite wrestler (or striker for that matter) in her MMA career and yet she is a level above the level of fighters she has never fought? Fuck the eye test, it often doesn't mean shit like when Brandon "Future of WW" Thatch was a 2-1 favorite over former LW champion Bendo based on "eyes" only to prove not even relevant in the WW division.

Please Cat Zingano is Cyborgs size and she gets retired irrelevant just as Rousey did as soon as she faces Cyborg.

I love Meisha Tate but she's just a smaller weaker more talented version of Cat Zingano. Tate, Rousey, Corriea type fighter could never be champion today.

In order to be champion today you have to be able to beat BOTH Nunes and Shevchenko and or Cyborg.

If Cyborg is so overrated then why are all current champs absolutely terrified of her genius.

Just because you haven't heard of an opponent doesn't mean they're any less talented than the cans who fought Ronda Rousey.

The only WMMA fighters people know are famous because the UFC promoted the shyt out of them for PAYDAY Rousey fights.

That doesn't make them anymore legitimate than Cyborg opponents. Cyborg fights who her people can get to agree to fight her. The fact that everyone is afraid should tell you something.

I don't need to test drive a McLaren P1 to know it will blow the doors off my 3 series BMW.

The only WMMA fighters people know are famous because the UFC promoted the shyt out of them for PAYDAY Rousey fights.

That doesn't make them anymore legitimate than Cyborg opponents.
What makes them more legitimate is their experience, records, credentials, etc. Heck, actual accomplishments wise some of them are more legitimate than Cyborg herself. lol

Last edited:
What makes them more legitimate is their experience, records, credentials, etc. Heck, actual accomplishments wise some of them are more legitimate than Cyborg herself. lol

Experience beating who Bethe Corrieas, Cat Zingano or even Meisha Tates? All these cans are getting retired as the sport progresses.

Stop pretending that one can is more relevant than another can because they beat a more FAMOUS can.

Experience beating who Bethe Corrieas, Cat Zingano or even Meisha Tates? All these cans are getting retired as the sport progresses.

Stop pretending that one can is more relevant than another can because they beat a more FAMOUS can.
Stop pretending that "looking better" (against shittier, less accomplished competition no less) actually makes a fighter better.
I don't need to test drive a McLaren P1 to know it will blow the doors off my 3 series BMW.
"I don't need to see Brandon Thatch fight Benson Henderson to know he would blow out the smaller, weaker, less finishing ability at a lower weight class Bendo. The more aesthetic (ie. brutal looking) style always wins."

Aesthetics are the most overrated thing in MMA especially when seemingly 80% of the fanbase are asshole striking fanboys who only find striking "aesthetic" and thus don't value grappling at all.

Last edited:
Stop pretending that "looking better" (against shittier, less accomplished competition no less) actually makes a fighter better.

"I don't need to see Brandon Thatch fight Benson Henderson to know he would blow out the smaller, weaker, less finishing ability at a lower weight class Bendo. The more aesthetic (ie. brutal looking) style always wins."

Aesthetics are the most overrated thing in MMA especially when seemingly 80% of the fanbase are asshole striking fanboys who only find striking "aesthetic" and thus don't value grappling at all.

You don't know your tail from a hole in the ground. Answer me this genius...

If Cyborg is SO SO overrated then why are all the top tier fighters in WMMA SO SO terrified to fight her???

What better way to elevate your status in the UFC then to destroy Cris Cyborg...the most feared woman in WMMA history!

They must know something your loser bitter trolling fanboy azz doesn't. Stop looking for reasons to hate Cyborg. It's pathetic and weak like the pretty girls you worship who can no longer effectively compete.

#oblivious

Last edited:
Back