Cyborg Bashers About 145 Weight Class

To those bashing Cyborg because they made the 145 to just make a star out of her:

The LHW class was indeed a made up weight class to make Tito a star. Not the LHW class is dominated by who a lot of people claim to the GOAT in Jon Jones.

What the fuck is revisionist horse shit? That's not what happened at all.

TS makes a thread to whine about whiny people. Pure genius.

A guy came into my house trying to kill me and rob me. So I took my gun out and shot him in defense.

Then a basement dwelling shertard told everyone that I am a murderer.

You didn't address a single thing I said. You said McMann is not even a top contender at 135. That is objectively false. McMann fought for the title and is ranked #6 at this very moment. Sure beats #15. 'attack Cyborg for trying' Right now I'm attacking your fallacious argument. The fact that McMann couldn't beat Tate or Nunes does not mean she can not beat Cyborg.

Real problem is there's very few women at 145 lbs. Cyborg should go down to 135 lbs for competition. It's obvious af. Gina's fight was 10 years ago, 145 lbs division was/is nonexistant since then. Cyborg had 10 years to redefine herself, didn't do it. Now she try to claim she was ducked by other girls, when in fact, she ducked whole competition at 135 lbs for 10 years.

I suppose that Stipe is ducking Bisping too. What would be refreshing is for ronda, Tate, Holm, Nunes, GDR, etc. to simply say that Cyborg is too big for them. Cyborg would win in a fight. Bones can admit that Stipe is too big for him, and he is a legitimate great fighter.

i dont know whats been posted in this thread and im not gonna bother reading teh OP.

war cyborg.

She had health issues exactly because she almost killed herself to make 140.
That alone shows she should not make 135.

That alone proves your point is ridiculous and biased.

You need to blame the UFC for not giving her good fighters to fight at 145, so she does not have to call anyone from 135Lbs division.

You are demanding everything and bashing her for things she has no control over.

When she was told to go down to 135 she gained over 10 pounds of muscle. She is a liar, a cheater and a fraud.

Oh, and she is a bully who tries to intimidate smaller women.

You didn't.
An article stating it doesn't make it official.
Besides, the point of her making 135 was to fight Ronda.
That's because Ronda was hiding at the 135 division and wouldn't fight Cyborg at 145 or even at 140Lbs because she knew she'd lose. And after those humiliating defeats, we know that to be true.

UFC is in charge of building the 145 division.
Start blaming them, not Cyborg for not having decent competition.

Ronda was fighting at 135 pounds because that is what size she is. She made the 135 pound limit while not in camp to prove a point on TUF.

She is a 135'er, and Cyborg is a steroid cheat who has mutated her body into something inhuman for a female.

I suppose that Stipe is ducking Bisping too. What would be refreshing is for ronda, Tate, Holm, Nunes, GDR, etc. to simply say that Cyborg is too big for them. Cyborg would win in a fight. Bones can admit that Stipe is too big for him, and he is a legitimate great fighter.
Stipe is ruling division with more than 1 fighter, so he is busy with HW's. No need to call Bisping.

When she was told to go down to 135 she gained over 10 pounds of muscle. She is a liar, a cheater and a fraud.

Oh, and she is a bully who tries to intimidate smaller women.
LOL are you are a biased and blind hater.
She could cure cancer and you would still be bashing her

COuld be envy, since your insignificance shows even by your nickname.

Ronda was fighting at 135 pounds because that is what size she is. She made the 135 pound limit while not in camp to prove a point on TUF.

She is a 135'er, and Cyborg is a steroid cheat who has mutated her body into something inhuman for a female.
Sorry, but you are wrong.

From Tate:
proof: Link
quote:
"I just know from her whole career it was 145 and 145 only at the beginning," Tate said recently. "It seemed like when the talks of ‘Cyborg’ became more serious it was like ‘No, I’m dropping to 135.’ "

Not enough?
Here's from Coenen
Link
"She is a great grappler. The way she took out Sarah Kaufman was amazing and so unexpected to me. But she does lack balls, she judoed at 154lbs, entered Strikeforce at 145lbs and when she had to fight Cris Cyborg she dropped to 135lbs.

Still not good enough?
Well then hear from Ronda herself:link
I think it’s just too soon marketing-wise,” Rousey told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). “I know that I’m capable of beating any woman in the world at any moment, but I think that if me and Cris ‘Cyborg’ were to fight today, I don’t think that many people would be hyped up about it or be looking forward to it. That’s why I’ve been so adamant about moving down at getting the belt at 135 first so when a fight between me and Cris ‘Cyborg’ does eventually happen, it will be a big deal.”

Sorry to be the one breaking this for you, but I guess enough time passed that you should have known this already...

What would be refreshing is for ronda, Tate, Holm, Nunes, GDR, etc. to simply say that Cyborg is too big for them. Cyborg would win in a fight. Bones can admit that Stipe is too big for him, and he is a legitimate great fighter.
Stipe has an actual freaking resume, he doesn't get his aura of "invincibility" by beating up green prospects and journeymen.

Stipe has an actual freaking resume, he doesn't get his aura of "invincibility" by beating up green prospects and journeymen.

Cyborg has fought everyone who will fight in her weight class. She likely would move up to 160 to fight any female in MMA too.

Cyborg has fought everyone who will fight in her weight class. She likely would move up to 160 to fight any female in MMA too.
...and this does fuck all to change the fact they are mostly prospects or journeywomen with records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, 8-7, or 9-1 with no wins over opponents with a winning record, at the time of the fights.

It's like giving credit as the best male fighter to a guy who fights at SHW and beats SHWs and fattened up HWs with terrible records. Stipe fights in a real division with experienced and accomplished competition, Cyborg does not (except for Coenen back in the day).

...and this does fuck all to change the fact they are mostly prospects or journeywomen with records like 5-1, 6-1, 6-2, 6-4, 8-6, 8-7, or 9-1 with no wins over opponents with a winning records, at the time of the fights.

It's like giving credit as the best male fighter to a guy who fights at SHW and beats SHWs and fattened up HWs with terrible records. Stipe fights in a real division with experienced and accomplished competition, Cyborg does not (except for Coenen back in the day).

An alternative would be not to fight at all. That accomplishes nothing. beating a line of scrubs is a small achievement. After all, under the right conditions, her opponents could even beat Cain, right?

An alternative would be not to fight at all. That accomplishes nothing. beating a line of scrubs is a small achievement. After all, under the right conditions, her opponents could even beat Cain, right?
Nobody said she shouldn't fight, I'm just arguing against your idea that she should be acknowledged as the best by fighters with better resumes who fight in a much more competitive (more than twice as many fighters worldwide) division. So then by the same logic, some 350 lb guy who can't make HW and is (mostly) undefeated against scrubs at SHW should be considered best...

Nobody said she shouldn't fight, I'm just arguing against your idea that she should be acknowledged as the best by fighters with better resumes who fight in a much more competitive (more than twice as many fighters worldwide) division. So then by the same logic, some 350 lb guy who can't make HW and is (mostly) undefeated against scrubs at SHW should be considered best...

Right. To be the best, you have to beat the best. Not lot lizzards and bus-drivers who fight part time and women one or two weight classes down.

When I think of Muhammed Ali vs. Bob foster, I think of them fighting at heavyweight not 175 pounds. Ali would, and did, crush Foster. Do I think that Cyborg would beat every known female fighter at 145 in MMA? Yes, I do. The future may prove otherwise but since 2009, I have consistently believed that no female is going to beat her in MMA. I don't know of any female MMA fighter at 160 who could beat her. However, Gabi would beat Cyborg at 190 in MMA, or whatever weight she is at the time.

You may think that Nunes, Holly, GDR and ronda would beat Cyborg at 145. I don't.

Look at the list of names on Tyson's resume. Is it his fault that his two of his better wins were an old Holmes and an inflated Spinks? Up to the early part of his title reign he beat those available. Later he fought Lennox, Evander and ducked George.

What the fuck is revisionist horse shit? That's not what happened at all.

In the UFC the precise weight was tailored to Tito but there was going to be a weight class around 200 pounds. Tito, in interviews, has said that he was asked what weight he would like. Years ago, I and many others, have heard Tito say this.

Back