Cyborg and Gabi Garcia size comparison.

It is literally biologically impossible for a female human to look like that naturally.

I'm amazed she can get that big chemically, there's not a whole lot of jacked 245lb girls out there. People call Cyborg a freak and Gabbi has 80lbs on her!

Gabi would get destroyed. Almost got TKO'éd by a professional wrestler.

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif

That was actually a fantastic counter.

damn i just realised Gabi sorta looks like Hermoine off harry potter

Gabbi's bjj kinda looks like shit for winning so many tournaments tbh.

And Cyborg was mounted by Carano... Gabi is a lot better now, she still isn't good but she's way better than she was in that fight.

Gabi would be a tougher opponent than Lina Landsberg was. Cyborg couldn't just power her way out of sub attempts.
So Gabi can improve in less than a year but Cyborg hasn't improved in 7 years? Sherdog logic right there...

She's pretty big.... For a girl, i guess.

vUZodYV.jpg

She is literally in a class all her own.

It's a pretty good fuckin pic. But if you know exactly what you're looking at. And then look at that left arm...

That's just fucking crazy.

She is very large. And makes most of you look like manlets. She shits out turds bigger than Conor.

Holy fuck are you serious? "Gina mounted Cyborg" SEVEN YEARS AGO. "She's a lot better now" - Uh that fight was barely 10 months ago. You're out of your mind if you think Gabi is a tougher fight than Lina, Cyborg takes Gabi out faster than she did Leslie Smith.

What's a better indicator of where Gabi is at now, her fight from a week ago, or her fight from 10 months ago?

Gabi is a BJJ champ (with a huge size/strength advantage), She's not a kickboxer, she wouldn't try and stand with Cyborg. What was Lina going to do?

So Gabi can improve in less than a year but Cyborg hasn't improved in 7 years? Sherdog logic right there...

Of course she's improved.

The point is you shouldn't judge someone's worth based on one thing that happened... (in this case) in her first fight ever, when she was nervous as hell.

Sherdog level "missing the point" right there.

Back