Cyborg and Gabi Garcia size comparison.

Gabi would get destroyed. Almost got TKO'éd by a professional wrestler.

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif

Lol, thats about as telegraphed as punches get.

And she still connected flush.

Am I the only one who sees Gilbert Melendez standing next to Gabbi?

Someone was arguing with me a few weeks ago that Gabi could make 145 and fight Cyborg. They kept using that modeling pick of her where she's shredded as proof. That woman is gigantic.

Yeah, she starved herself to weigh about 180 there.

Just last week there was an interview with Gabbi saying she's eating real clean to stay around 207 or 208. My question is can a woman that size (with that musculature) cut like a similar sized guy. My bro sci eye test says 185 looks damn near impossible for her.

In the end it probably doesn't matter, Cyborg is just to much. What's scary is we've seen what she can do while enduring monster weight cuts, imagine her at 175, terrifying.

I thought Garcia lost a bunch of weight (and muscle)?

Somehow Gabi looks more feminine than Borg

Gabi is an absolutely massive woman. I mean freakishly large.

She's pretty big.... For a girl, i guess.

vUZodYV.jpg

And yes, Gabi's in heels, but i highly doubt she's rocking anything bigger than a 2" heel.

She is literally in a class all her own.

Jesus, tell me that left hand is shooped :eek:

Katya Karaleva would make them both look like womanlets. 6'5" of sex appeal.

13549399_1762460177356294_386646548_n.jpg

Routinely drops Rumble with body shots in practice.

Cyborg squashing bigger girls would probably do a lot more for her image than fighting bantamweights. I really want to see final form Cyborg. No weight cut, just come out looking like 2011 Overeem.

Routinely drops Rumble with body shots in practice.

Edmond?

Just last week there was an interview with Gabbi saying she's eating real clean to stay around 207 or 208. My question is can a woman that size (with that musculature) cut like a similar sized guy. My bro sci eye test says 185 looks damn near impossible for her.

In the end it probably doesn't matter, Cyborg is just to much. What's scary is we've seen what she can do while enduring monster weight cuts, imagine her at 175, terrifying.

Last week? She was 245ish for her last fight about a week ago. Don't think she's been 200ish in a while. She looked lean as hell when around 200lbs, so 185 is probably out of the question unless she drops some muscle first. I want to know how long it takes her to go from 245 to 200 or vice versa. Seems like in a matter of only a few months she can go through some insane body transformations.

Someone was arguing with me a few weeks ago that Gabi could make 145 and fight Cyborg. They kept using that modeling pick of her where she's shredded as proof. That woman is gigantic.

She's shredded in a completely unhealthy looking way and probably still weights just under 200 lbs. She's a big girl.

Gabi would get destroyed. Almost got TKO'éd by a professional wrestler.

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif
Yeah her grappling skills are legit but she is seriously the most talentless striker I've ever seen

Back