Cyborg and Gabi Garcia size comparison.

Gabi is huge, bigger than most average guys.

I want Gabi Garcia sitting on my dick.

I wonder if they get their roids from the same place.

And Cyborg was mounted by Carano... Gabi is a lot better now, she still isn't good but she's way better than she was in that fight.

Gabi would be a tougher opponent than Lina Landsberg was. Cyborg couldn't just power her way out of sub attempts.

Holy fuck are you serious? "Gina mounted Cyborg" SEVEN YEARS AGO. "She's a lot better now" - Uh that fight was barely 10 months ago. You're out of your mind if you think Gabi is a tougher fight than Lina, Cyborg takes Gabi out faster than she did Leslie Smith.

Last week? She was 245ish for her last fight about a week ago. Don't think she's been 200ish in a while. She looked lean as hell when around 200lbs, so 185 is probably out of the question unless she drops some muscle first. I want to know how long it takes her to go from 245 to 200 or vice versa. Seems like in a matter of only a few months she can go through some insane body transformations.

She said she couldn't make 185, and felt she was in 'critical condition' at 205. She tried to cut down to 185 because there were lucrative offers from 'big promotions', not UFC so Japanese I'm assuming.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/4/1...ut-people-thought-i-d-box-like-manny-pacquiao

564776337.jpg 465659452.jpg 522157788.jpg 842067744.jpg 208611921.jpg she's got a ton of lower body mass as well(in a good way) they should just make a ufc class for Gabi's. Who cares if its full of fat cans

I'm thinking if they fought, Cyborg would probably be around 170-180 -- I don't think she'd have much trouble beating Garcia at this stage.

Gabi is huge, bigger than most average guys.

Than most average guys? She's bigger than most Heaveyweight fighters, she weighed in at a lean 245lbs at Rizin last weekend.

toboxvq.png

gabi-garcia-1.png

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-11.10.02-PM.png

Gabi-Garcia2.jpg

Yes these are the carnival fights we need to see. After all a 170lb Cyborg would only be giving up 30% of her bodyweight to a 220 pounder like Kavaleva - around the same amount a flyweight like Leslie Smith conceded to Cris.

Great to see that Gabi has already been added to Cyborg's victory roster, you know all those imaginary wins Cyborg's fans carry around in their heads.

It is literally biologically impossible for a female human to look like that naturally.

Gabi is 70 lbs(!) heavier than Cyborg. She should win easily assuming she's a decent wrestler and implements a Lesnar-esque gameplan.

sub-chyna-obit-master768.jpg

Gabi-Garcia.jpg

You know, she really looks like Chyna in her prime

Back