Curious Case of Chris Weidman

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So tell me, what's next for the former UFC Middleweight Champ Chris Weidman?

No fight scheduled, want a title shot but he doesn't deserve it.

And yet he is still his father's boy.

What will happen to him, and who will he be fighting?

oh I thought this thread was gonna be about how his performance suddenly dropped hard after USADA

The Jacare fight makes the most sense right now.

He'll he fighting Jacare for the winner of Yoel-Whittaker.

Yoel vs Whittaker
Luke just got KTFO
Branch is fighting Santos
Machida fighting Bisping
Vitor fighting Hall
Brunson-Kelvin
Anderson career over

#2 Jacare vs #4 Weidman gets next title shot.

I thought you were referring to this
29EF1FF1-07F1-4879-B8D5-DEEEAD067949.png

On the one hand I’d like to see Jacare/Weidman in the other I think Jacare should get the next title shot as is.

Maybe the Chris vs The Salt 2?

I want to see Chris beat another tough upcomer say Pedro. Then he is should fight for #1 contender vs Jacare maybe. I just think he should still get 1 or 2 more good wins before another title shot.

oh I thought this thread was gonna be about how his performance suddenly dropped hard after USADA

That.

Or how he got exposed as soon as he had to fight a top 5 guy who wasn't an old, past prime Brazilian legend.

It's really one or the other with teh Chris.

So tell me, what's next for the former UFC Middleweight Champ Chris Weidman?

No fight scheduled, want a title shot but he doesn't deserve it.

And yet he is still his father's boy.

What will happen to him, and who will he be fighting?

He's still my boy.

Wonder how many Anderoid fans killed themselves on that summer night in '13...

Animation5788.gif

how dare you

That.

Or how he got exposed as soon as he had to fight a top 5 guy who wasn't an old, past prime Brazilian legend.

It's really one or the other with teh Chris.

I say its the former.

Because his performance wasn't the only thing that changed post USADA.
So did this body and overall size.

He was asked about his weight and size prior to the Rockhold fight and his excuse was that he wanted to be faster.
And yet he is smaller AND slower.

Even if you think it just backfired somehow ... why would you want to be smaller fighting the biggest opponent you ever fought at MW? Pretty dumb even IF we believe his lie.

I remember when people just really think that he would be the next MW GOAT... Big hype all over this guy.

Last edited:
He has looked suspiciously different after USADA came to town. I like him, I think Jac will be his next fight for sure, and I don't want to imply he is a cheater, but...

Weidman really fell from grace real hard, Hendricks and Barao style.

He has looked suspiciously different after USADA came to town. I like him, I think Jac will be his next fight for sure, and I don't want to imply he is a cheater, but...
it's funny how the fighters who barked a lot about steroids are the ones who look like shit now

Back