Cung le says Dana has made more money than all UFC Fighters Combined

And people wonder why the economy isn't growing.

1. Didn't Dana just make like 390 mil?

2. Roger goodell made 36 mil last year far more than any NFL player for the year.

2 but not more than all NFL players combined right? Ok just making sure we agree.

And people wonder why the economy isn't growing.

Don't blame the UFC.

The UFC has helped the economy. They hire lots of people and those people hire lots of people. These fighters are making fighters, gyms and trainers famous. Anything that grows is great for the economy.

2 but not more than all NFL players combined right? Ok just making sure we agree.
Yeah. But that's their clinging what DW has made totally over entire course of the UFC including the $4 billon, which he owned 9% of, sale.

Without counting what DW made off the sale Cung Le's statement isn't true.

It's possible. They've also built the sport with their efforts to get it legalized everywhere and with making it more well known and watched.

Dana's salary is around 15 million per year. He get's paid less than Conor.

Maybe the Fritos give Dana some back stage bonuses but Cung is picking on the wrong person. I hate Dana and think he's an arrogant, lying, douche but he earned his salary. The Fertittas made a wise choice listening to their old friend Dana and investing in the UFC.

It's his 9% stock in the company that really made Dana rich, not his salary.

The title said made more money, not has a higher salary. The 9% factors in and it would be true.

Yeah. But that's their clinging what DW has made totally over entire course of the UFC including the $4 billon, which he owned 9% of, sale.

Without counting what DW made off the sale Cung Le's statement isn't true.

Well we don't know it's not true excluding the sale. Dana has been presumably getting 9% this whole time which was probably a pretty good amount of change especially over the last 10 years.

Point being is, it is possible that Dana has out earned the roster. And it's very likely he did so including the buyout.

I don't particularly like Dana White but he has worked nonstop for the better part of 20 years growing the UFC. Of course he's made a lot of cash. Though I doubt all fighters combined.

reports had him taking away over 300 mil from the sale I think.

"These guys are literally making money off our blood, sweat and tears. We don't get any health insurance. If you get hurt training for a fight, you're screwed. It's really kind of crazy. Dana White's got six Ferraris. Hell, I just want one."

Name the fighter
Kenny Florian

I wouldn't be surprised motherfuckers.

Dana has probably made more than every fighter many times over ... this isn't news.

Well Dana White is a business man, a very sucessfull one for that matter. He deserve the money he is making. Dana White had a very small percentage of zuffa , if someone is mad about fighter pay they should look at the fertitas brothers. Its a pretty dumb comment by mister Cung

Dana White isn't a business man, he's a professional shit talker, hype man with some charisma and passion.

Back