Cung le says Dana has made more money than all UFC Fighters Combined

Cung needs to be a better Buddhist and he won't want a Ferrari

I don't particularly like Dana White but he has worked nonstop for the better part of 20 years growing the UFC. Of course he's made a lot of cash. Though I doubt all fighters combined.
Dana white has a net worth of 500 million. I think its safe to say he has more than twice the amount of all fighers combined! 10mil for Conor and 5 mil for Nate, 10-15 mil for jon jones..can't think of very many more millionairs in the UFC. that so far is less then 30 million. recall nate got 20k 3 fights ago. I would be embarrased to have more money then all my fighters combined if I was Dana (if its true). Dana white= the Don king of MMA

Cung Le also said it was just a pump.

Did you posts a link to your own thread that we are currently viewing as a source?

Here's a link to everybody's DISCLOSED career payouts, meaning not including bonuses and PPV points. I'm not going to add them all up, but it looks higher than Dana's net worth already, and they are lowball figures that don't include most of the money top fighters actually make. 536 guys have made 6 figures and the top 81 have made 7 figures, and I would guess that after 202 PPVs that have paid out millions for most of the last 100, it would seem they've paid more in just PPV bonuses than Dana's net worth, now include base salaries which are also higher than his net worth by themselves, and then sponsorship money which is probably close as well. If Cung Le actually said this, he might have been hit in the head too many times.

http://mma-manifesto.com/ufc-fighter-salary-database/salary-main/ufc-career-fighter-earnings.html

Last edited:
Dana white has a net worth of 500 million. I think its safe to say he has more than twice the amount of all fighers combined! 10mil for Conor and 5 mil for Nate, 10-15 mil for jon jones..can't think of very many more millionairs in the UFC. that so far is less then 30 million. recall nate got 20k 3 fights ago. I would be embarrased to have more money then all my fighters combined if I was Dana (if its true). Dana white= the Don king of MMA

And how many fighters are with the UFC as long as Dana has and will be. Fighters only have a short window of opportunity to make money.

"These guys are literally making money off our blood, sweat and tears. We don't get any health insurance. If you get hurt training for a fight, you're screwed. It's really kind of crazy. Dana White's got six Ferraris. Hell, I just want one."

Name the fighter
Cerrone?

Yeah a total of all UFCs fighters in history and what they made would be interesting. However those people probably would be doing others jobs making less money if not for Dana so he isn't operating a prison factory or the Gulags.

ps wow that was fast...thx Nostradumbas

Last edited:
Same can be said about nfl owners,etc
You are comparing the UFC practices with NFL practices. NFL salary cap in 2016 is $155.27 million, and a team cannot pay out less than $88.8% of that.

From Wikipedia: The new CBA also featured increases in player benefits, including retroactive pension increases for retired players and the creation of a neuro-cognitive benefit for players affected by concussions and other similar injuries. Also, the agreement promised an increase up to $1.5 million in salary guarantees for injured players[22] and a new revenue split, offering players between 47 percent and 48.5 percent of all revenue.[19][24] Changes were also made in contract-related benefits, with an increase in minimum player salaries[19] and salary cap minimums, including the guarantee of a 99% -95% league wide spend and a requirement that each club would have to spend an average of 89% of the salary cap over four year periods.[25]

Can somebody shoop Bernie Sanders' head on Cung's body?

Same can be said about nfl owners,etc
Exactly. Isn't the NFL split 50/50 between owners and players? And the owners keep owning a lot more years than the players keep playing.

And? Dana has every right to. Don't like their business practices? Follow Rory and Bendo to Bellator.
This also reminds me that Bendo literally called the UFC a monopoly while doing the media rounds this week. He seems to not understand that the fact that he got and accepted a better offer from Bellator means it is not a monopoly. If it was a monopoly then Bellator would not exist. These fighters need to hire lawyers or their attempt to run the union will fail because they have no idea about business.

And he deserves it, built it from the bottom up, works 365 like a mad man

Cung must be OK with the Fertitta's though, who have a much larger part in low fighter pay. They have the majority of shares.

Why is Dana his target? Dana's just a guy who saw the UFC and thought, this could be big. He convinced his wealthy friends to buy it for 2 million dollars and he put in 180K for his 9% stake. Dana worked hard. Anybody remember awkward old nerdy Dana with the bad teeth? Some of us watched him grow up.

Dana did his thing, earned his money and Cung was an actor who came to the UFC briefly, years after the sport became popular. Cung got paid very well. He got 500 k for the fight with Wand. He got paid much more than Wand, Henderson and Rua(the main card) - guys who built the sport.

Cung is the last guy who should be talking shit about Dana. Going after a former 9% stakeholder makes me think Cung is too dumb to represent the union, in any way. What's next ... the guys from Dubai who own 10%?

Last edited:
Cung is nothing but a disgruntled crybaby. What has he done lately other than bitch and complain in interviews? Why does the incompetent MMA media interview this guy who hasn't been relevant in how many years?

Back