Cub Swanson is going to showcase how good he is against Artem Lobov.

Who wins? Cub or Artem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Artem lost a fight to Alex White, whos as low level as it gets. So yea. One thing about him hes pretty tough so Cub will probably beat on him for a while before probably getting the sub in later rounds

Cub brawled with Doo and it paid off. If he does it with Artem, he will lose. Artem KO/TKO R1.

I don't see this going to the end of the 2nd. Cub is going to rape him.

Artem picks him apart on the feet. Cub is overrated and Artem will be able to take his shots. Cub won't be able to take Artem's. If he stands and trades like he did against Doo Ho Choi he goes down.

Artem is no longer just a sparring partner. He has camps revolving around him. Sparring partners, coaching tailored towards his plan and the opposition.

Roddy and Kav will have Artem ready for this one. He will rise to the occasion and beat Cub. Then he gets the winner of Aldo vs/ Max.
<36>{<jordan}

The only man worth headlining with a .500 record is Mark Hunt

Cub wins. This is how confident I am. Trying to figure out how to post the screenshot I took of my bet slip. If anyone wants to help me out that'd be cool. If not, I bet $2,319.33 to win $331.81

Cub brawled with Doo and it paid off. If he does it with Artem, he will lose. Artem KO/TKO R1.
You should put 100 dollars on that. You would make a lot of money.

Cub wins. This is how confident I am. Trying to figure out how to post the screenshot I took of my bet slip. If anyone wants to help me out that'd be cool. If not, I bet $2,319.33 to win $331.81
You could have parlayed him with Iaquinta, Dodson, and Moreno and risked 100 bucks for more money.

Last edited:
When this fight was announced, I thought it was a joke and even now I still can't believe that it's actually going to go down. This has 'one-sided beatdown' written all over it, easy money for Cub.

Chad Mendes/ Cody Mackenzie level mismatch.

You could have parlayed him with Iaquinta, Dodson, and Moreno and risked 100 bucks for more money.

Ya but I'd rather win $330 than lose $100. Diego Sanchez is notoriously difficult to finish, and he wins notoriously terrible decisions. Any bet involving him is dubious at best.

Dodson should beat Wineland, but who knows maybe Eddie's reach gives John problems.

And I'll be honest, I'm not very well versed in the flyweight division, but I know Dustin Ortiz is one of the bigger names in it. And I believe Moreno upset Smolka not long ago, but I don't know enough about either guy to bet on them by themselves, let alone in a parlay

Liz carmouche would look good against artem

Artem picks him apart on the feet. Cub is overrated and Artem will be able to take his shots. Cub won't be able to take Artem's. If he stands and trades like he did against Doo Ho Choi he goes down.

Artem is no longer just a sparring partner. He has camps revolving around him. Sparring partners, coaching tailored towards his plan and the opposition.

Roddy and Kav will have Artem ready for this one. He will rise to the occasion and beat Cub. Then he gets the winner of Aldo vs/ Max.
That's a pretty good observation , Artem gets a lot of hate around here and I kinda get it . He is brash and kinda bites mcgregors shtick but tbh why wouldn't he what mcgregor does works . I feel Artem has improved some and always comes to fight . I think he makes a fight out of this and wouldn't be surprised if cub makes the mistake of underestimating him and loses this fight but we will see .

Back