Cub Swanson is going to showcase how good he is against Artem Lobov.

Who wins? Cub or Artem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Artem should never have taken this fight... He's about to get lit up by Cub Swanson and lose badly. Did anyone else see Cub pick apart Doo Ho Choi?

Who wins, Cub or Artem? How? Why? etc...

Last edited:
Cub beats him everywhere.

I don't even understand how this fight was made. I would be amazed if this is competitive at all.

I haven't seen a Cub KO in a while, I'm psyched.

If Cub doesn't win and win impressively I'll believe the UFC is fixed/fake.

I don't even understand how this fight was made. I would be amazed if this is competitive at all.

Cub wanted a fight before his baby is born and this is the best Dana could do. How in the blue hell did they not match him up with KZ? It was the obvious fight to make and would've been fireworks and a very relevant fight.

I try to avoid this analogy whenever possible around these parts...but this is the wrassling equivalent of Macho Man v The Brooklyn Brawler. It s a showcase match, pure and simple

I try to avoid this analogy whenever possible around these parts...but this is the wrassling equivalent of Macho Man v The Brooklyn Brawler. It s a showcase match, pure and simple
He deserves it too. He seems to always have tough matchups

What if Cub sustained alot of head trauma against Korea Boy and Artem hit him with a random BOOP and its over. Like wtf will you do if that happens?

Artem picks him apart on the feet. Cub is overrated and Artem will be able to take his shots. Cub won't be able to take Artem's. If he stands and trades like he did against Doo Ho Choi he goes down.

Artem is no longer just a sparring partner. He has camps revolving around him. Sparring partners, coaching tailored towards his plan and the opposition.

Roddy and Kav will have Artem ready for this one. He will rise to the occasion and beat Cub. Then he gets the winner of Aldo vs/ Max.

Artem picks him apart on the feet. Cub is overrated and Artem will be able to take his shots. Cub won't be able to take Artem's. If he stands and trades like he did against Doo Ho Choi he goes down.

Artem is no longer just a sparring partner. He has camps revolving around him. Sparring partners, coaching tailored towards his plan and the opposition.

Roddy and Kav will have Artem ready for this one. He will rise to the occasion and beat Cub. Then he gets the winner of Aldo vs/ Max.
{<jordan}

I don't care who wins.

I just want to see Artem throw one of those standing hammer fists.

It will be like a sparing session for Cub. Artem will be KOed in the 2nd.

He won't showcase much since Lobov is sub-UFC standard. The performance against Choi showed guile and smarts as a fighter that I didn't think he had anymore.

This is a bellator type mismatch. crazy that it's headlining anything outside of a bar parking lot at 2:00AM.

Back