Cub Swanson is going to showcase how good he is against Artem Lobov.

Who wins? Cub or Artem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Artem to give myself a bit of a chuckle... hehe... but no, it's definitely Cub :)

Fair play to the Russian Hummer for talking himself into a UFC main event though.

drj1NmK.gif

Cub will come in overconfident, smiling and trying all that flashy stuff, but once he feels Artem's power, he'll know how much he fucked up by taking the fight. I expect him to blow his load early, trying to prove that Artem isn't on his level, which will prove to be a mistake once he realizes how hard Lobov is to put away. Once that first round is done - or two, at most - it'll become Artem's fight.

Judging from what I've seen so far from both, Cub should be miles ahead.

Then again, wtf do I know xD

I am free to do the fighter Q and A!
:p

I actually considered getting him(have a connection) before this fight but timings with other people kind of got in the way. Too late now obviously.

If he pulls it off though then i'll definitely give him a shout at some point...

I actually considered getting him(have a connection) before this fight but timings with other people kind of got in the way. Too late now obviously.

If he pulls it off though then i'll definitely give him a shout at some point...
<{anton}>

<GinJuice>

Would be hilarious!

I'll be sure to quote you if he does an interview;)

Ya but I'd rather win $330 than lose $100. Diego Sanchez is notoriously difficult to finish, and he wins notoriously terrible decisions. Any bet involving him is dubious at best.

Dodson should beat Wineland, but who knows maybe Eddie's reach gives John problems.

And I'll be honest, I'm not very well versed in the flyweight division, but I know Dustin Ortiz is one of the bigger names in it. And I believe Moreno upset Smolka not long ago, but I don't know enough about either guy to bet on them by themselves, let alone in a parlay
Lol. Don't ever brag about risking 2,300 to win 300. Good luck. Even if Cub wins with habits like that you'll be broke in no time. Be a sharp man. Don't be a square.

Maybe Artem will surprise us but come on its Cub he is facing and Artem's main defense is blocking punches with his face
I doubt it'll be successfull again, bitchihara was overrated, Cub is not

Artem picks him apart on the feet. Cub is overrated and Artem will be able to take his shots. Cub won't be able to take Artem's. If he stands and trades like he did against Doo Ho Choi he goes down.

Artem is no longer just a sparring partner. He has camps revolving around him. Sparring partners, coaching tailored towards his plan and the opposition.

Roddy and Kav will have Artem ready for this one. He will rise to the occasion and beat Cub. Then he gets the winner of Aldo vs/ Max.
IMG_0764.JPG

Artem should never have taken this fight... He's about to get lit up by Cub Swanson and lose badly. Did anyone else see Cub pick apart Doo Ho Choi?

Who wins, Cub or Artem? How? Why? etc...
I think so too, the odds-makers agree with you also (1.13 for a Cub-win)

How will Cub finish him?

Questions about this fight being a major mismatch would probably result in dubs............. for me.

How did he even get this fight? He's 13 and 12. Thats a pretty shit record.

When DJ wins a fight against nobodies he's not that good, he's just fighting cans. But when Swanson beats the absolute bum that is Lobov, then he's going to show everyone just how good he is.

Oh sherdog...

Cub is the better fighter. I greatly favor him to win. But Artem does have solid power and can put Cub out, if Cub makes a mistake and gets hit cleanly. But given the skill difference between them, I really don't see that happening.

When DJ wins a fight against nobodies he's not that good, he's just fighting cans. But when Swanson beats the absolute bum that is Lobov, then he's going to show everyone just how good he is.

Oh sherdog...

This isn't a title fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back