Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

There are hundreds of pages here arguing your first two paragraphs, so I do not have much to add.

I would suggest that those arguments are independent of now.

Israel has been colonizing gaza and the WB for 70 years. They have never been true partners in peace.

This only ends in 2 ways: 1) Israel with the support of the US kills or moves every Palestinian from the WB and gaza and the zionists fulfill their 'from the river to the sea' greater israel dreams or 2) the US overcomes zionist influence/control over its governmant and foreign policy and forces Israel to a peace.
Lol….

Cmon Loiosh, did you read the back and forth? The guy I responded to was claiming society would be better without religion.

Religion has done a shitload of harm, I'm not a fan. I'm also not a fan of blind faith in general.

Would society be better off without it? I have absolutely no idea, that's a huge topic and I'm just a tourist. In my opinion fuck religion, but what do I know?

You don't need an invisible man in the sky to think we should be good to one another, you just do it because it's right.

I'm definitely open to hearing your opinion on religion. I've met plenty of really decent devout people, but I feel those people would be decent without the institution.

Wow, Martyr’s square and a word salad. Words have no meaning to these people

Laughing..."Martyr's" these clowns can't even open up a jar of pickles without help and as soon as the next trendy "Cause" drops they'll be holding signs about that and beating drums....fucking retards and the laughing stock of America now.

Well when we examine history, it appears religion is taking a few thousand year walk, hand-in-hand, with ultra-violence and ludicrous belief. One might be inclined to believe a test in the opposite direction might yield different results?
Not really. That's just the same correlation that could be assigned to anything both good and bad if you're going back in history because nearly everybody was religious historically. That's like saying "government" goes hand in hand with violence, which would actually be more accurate.

Mob mentality, tribalism and conquest are pretty well established and are older than any of these religions. These are political and territorial disputes and conquest, and it doesn't seem to make any difference at all which religion a place is or whether there's any religion at all. There are violent disputes between groups that share the same or very similar religious beliefs. Sunni and Shia agree on like 99% of religion, Catholics and protestants, Hutus and Tutsies share religious beliefs and are even basically ethnically the same, the US civil war or most civil wars for that matter. None of the communist conquest is based on any religious belief.

We see the same effect with secular white libs in the US. They don't have any religion, even though we kind of know they adhere to leftism more religiously than most officially religious people adhere to theirs, and they still engage in the same tribalism, attempts at conquest. Our secular ruling class will certainly step or harm anybody on their way to more power, our military is as belligerent as any and aren't acting on behalf of any religion.

Religion is one of the many ways people in power have garnered support for their own conquest because historically it's something territories have in common, but it works exactly the same if it were ethnicity, nationality, political parties, language, social class. It's actually really not that hard to crunch some numbers and find any of dozens of ways to get the masses to hate each other or someone else.

Last edited:
Religion has done a shitload of harm, I'm not a fan. I'm also not a fan of blind faith in general.

Would society be better off without it? I have absolutely no idea, that's a huge topic and I'm just a tourist. In my opinion fuck religion, but what do I know?

You don't need an invisible man in the sky to think we should be good to one another, you just do it because it's right.

I'm definitely open to hearing your opinion on religion. I've met plenty of really decent devout people, but I feel those people would be decent without the institution.
Whether or not it makes society better is debatable and depends on a bunch of different factors. However, I don't think removing religion is going to somehow magically make things better. They tried that in the Soviet Union and it clearly didn't work.

Whether or not it makes society better is debatable and depends on a bunch of different factors. However, I don't think removing religion is going to somehow magically make things better. They tried that in the Soviet Union and it clearly didn't work.

Well, removing it is impossible; belief in a higher power is a part of being human.

If you could magically remove it I can't imagine it would necessarily make things better. I don't like it but a lot of people do, so what does better even mean, you know?

If your point is you can't remove it, I agree. I do think it should be miles away from governing and politics, though.

This person did. She martyred her college education for Hamas.

Jesus Christ,
What a beast.
They could've provided Gaza with a week of food aid if she skipped a meal

In all seriousness
Good to see that these people are learning that actions have consequences.
Would've been great if their parents managed to do that during their upbringing, but here we are, learning at last.

Back