Cris Cyborg has quietly become a bigger draw than Cormier

I see a couple babes like this at a bar and I am going to buy them a drink for sure.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg
Out of fear of course...

What's your big beef with Holly btw? I also have my suspicions over her actually being clean. She's way too big and strong and lean (and big shoulders/delts) to seem like it's natural but she's never failed any tests. Meanwhile Cyborg has failed a test and you don't call her a "roider".
It's a pretty big leap to straight up call someone a rioder with no proof.
Johnny hendricks gets called a roider every day on this forum with no proof

With PPV buys you have to factor things like what time of the year it is and what other things are going on at the same time.

Johnny hendricks gets called a roider every day on this forum with no proof

The proof is his rapid downfall after usada....when you juice, it allows you to be able to lose weight much easier...lose fat. that is one of the biggest reasons why he was no longer able to make the 170lb limit..do you think he all of a sudden couldn't make the weight any longer, cause he got lazy? He's always been lazy, with terrible eating habits. but the steroids allowed him to be able to get in shape and lose the weight...but along with not being able to make weight any longer, his skill just deteriorated like crazy...it's like a steroid using bodybuilder not using any more...they lose all their gains...which is what happened with hendrix.

Eh H
The proof is his rapid downfall after usada....when you juice, it allows you to be able to lose weight much easier...lose fat. that is one of the biggest reasons why he was no longer able to make the 170lb limit..do you think he all of a sudden couldn't make the weight any longer, cause he got lazy? He's always been lazy, with terrible eating habits. but the steroids allowed him to be able to get in shape and lose the weight...but along with not being able to make weight any longer, his skill just deteriorated like crazy...it's like a steroid using bodybuilder not using any more...they lose all their gains...which is what happened with hendrix.
I believe it is more than that. Right after USADA kicked in, he left his team and from what I am reading, he did most of his camp at a boxing gym.

Eh H
I believe it is more than that. Right after USADA kicked in, he left his team and from what I am reading, he did most of his camp at a boxing gym.

That might had some influence, but his rapid downfall was so great..and not being able to even make weight...he moved up a weight class and still failed to make weight..haha

Yea yea that's all good everyone here knows that. Point is theres no real proof hes never been caught so your argument doesnt matter.

People apparently like to see women get steamrolled and Cyborg is filling the Rousey void. Maybe have her fight an accountant with four years of training that says mean things about her family and she could do a million buys...

I see a couple babes like this at a bar and I am going to buy them a drink for sure.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg
I just can’t understand how Ray Elbe went for her after his unfortunate accident. Dude must enjoy breaking his dick.

Yea yea that's all good everyone here knows that. Point is theres no real proof hes never been caught so your argument doesnt matter.

true...unless you're actually caught, it's just guessing...but sometimes, you don't need a test to know...and usada wasn't around, so he could have very easily cheated....but that goes for everyone...I think hendrix relied on the steroids way more than other fighters...the guy couldn't even make weight after usada...

UFC 230, one of the biggest cards of the year with DC headlining against a fan favorite did 250k buys. UFC 222, a throwaway card with a last minute Cyborg fight against a fighter most people had never heard of did 260k.

UFC 226, the heavyweight super fight with DC facing the most dominant UFC heavyweight champ ever did 380k buys. The same number as UFC 219, with Cyborg fighting a 1-3 Holly Holm.

Cyborg as a champion of a nonexistent division with very little promotion is drawing the same or better buys as the heavyweight/light heavyweight double champ and one of the all time greats. It's time for the UFC to start hyping her up and throwing their promotional weight behind her.

Either you got "it" or you don't.

Not surprised in the slightest.

DC has boring fights anyways.

Unless he's being KO'd by JJ.

UFC 230, one of the biggest cards of the year with DC headlining against a fan favorite did 250k buys. UFC 222, a throwaway card with a last minute Cyborg fight against a fighter most people had never heard of did 260k.

UFC 226, the heavyweight super fight with DC facing the most dominant UFC heavyweight champ ever did 380k buys. The same number as UFC 219, with Cyborg fighting a 1-3 Holly Holm.

Cyborg as a champion of a nonexistent division with very little promotion is drawing the same or better buys as the heavyweight/light heavyweight double champ and one of the all time greats. It's time for the UFC to start hyping her up and throwing their promotional weight behind her.
Whaha, why do people watch that @*#$.
She/he is just a horrible fighter.
#stopwmma

Cyborg has a whole country behind her.

Back