Cris ‘Cyborg’: If UFC doesn’t open women’s featherweight division, I’ll leave

Go away retard

Because I pointed out that the win that you say is impressive is far from impressive, I am the retard?

And you spend all of your time insulting people and bashing Ronda. Really, why? Did you walk in on her boning your dad with a strap on while mom was tied in the corner choking on a ball gag? Seriously, seek help with your issues.

Probably her only play at this point. Ronda has to focus on nunes and contrary to what some are saying she should only be focusing on nunes. Cyborg has to realize that there is a legit possibility that Ronda does retire after the nunes fight in which case cyborg would have to move on to bellator I guess.

well Cindy said that because Chris was insistant she was only fighting in the UFC

and winner of Anderson/Tweet getting cyborg is BS when Tweet has already lost to her and Megan has already been beaten by Cindy.

Cindy's fighting in Japan or somewhere now, clear that invicta arent interested in her, face doesnt fit for some reason
I agree Cindy should be fighting for the title but instead Invicta doesn't seem interested and unlike Cindy, Anderson has all the hype behind her.

Besides despite the fact that all of Cindy's notable victories are at 145 the simple fact she has fought at 135lb means that if Cyborg beats her Cindy is just a poor defenseless blown up 135lber housewife.

Because I pointed out that the win that you say is impressive is far from impressive, I am the retard?

And you spend all of your time insulting people and bashing Ronda. Really, why? Did you walk in on her boning your dad with a strap on while mom was tied in the corner choking on a ball gag? Seriously, seek help with your issues.
You like to shit on Cyborg because you can't handle the fact that your favourite DNB ducked her in Strikeforce then hid behind the belt in the UFC. You like to pretend that Cyborg isn't the GOAT by claiming that she hasn't fought anyone. You know why she hasn't fought any of the so called top bantamweights? Because they are too spineless to step up and challenge themselves. Which elite fighters has Ronda beaten? Name them. Oh and the reason I hate her, is because she made fun of the Kardishians and that disgusting mole on her pig face. Satisfied?

You like to shit on Cyborg because you can't handle the fact that your favourite DNB ducked her in Strikeforce then hid behind the belt in the UFC. You like to pretend that Cyborg isn't the GOAT by claiming that she hasn't fought anyone. You know why she hasn't fought any of the so called top bantamweights? Because they are too spineless to step up and challenge themselves. Which elite fighters has Ronda beaten? Name them. Oh and the reason I hate her, is because she made fun of the Kardishians and that disgusting mole on her pig face. Satisfied?

Ronda via armbar

<33>

raw

I do not like Rousey either.

Nice of you to be wrong on all points.

And no, hating someone for something like that is just pathetic. Grow a spine, testicles and possibly one day enough self respect to throw yourself in front of an oncoming train, and do the entire world a favor.

I already noted: "The brain dead haters be damned!"
WHy do you feel the need to raise your arm and scream "Mee! MEE!!! PICK MEEEEE!!!" ?

sorry you don't like the news story my friend. doesn't fit your narrative.

I do not like Rousey either.

Nice of you to be wrong on all points.

And no, hating someone for something like that is just pathetic. Grow a spine, testicles and possibly one day enough self respect to throw yourself in front of an oncoming train, and do the entire world a favor.
LOL!
One hater trying to tell another one what is and what isn't a good reason to hate someone else.
Then, without any knowledge of that person, ask that person to kill herself...

4110f77768c9d1b65b8e5033a5d768424052acc4ad66ed487dae7b96bd5ec3b1.jpg

And the funniest part is when he thinks he made a good point...
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

sorry you don't like the news story my friend. doesn't fit your narrative.
No. It doesn't change my narrative.

You hated on her for years claiming she is picking girls smaller than her.
Now that she wants to either force UFC to create a 145 division or she leaves to another promotion that has 145 division, your stupid ass spews your hate on that as well.

Contradicting yourself much??
Or is it that your hate defies logic?
Or maybe it is that it doesn't matter what she does, you will hate her unconditionally?

26e44595a1cb9bf869629dccabd3cbae947c977afcbca4d53d03e4e4208009ed.jpg

Rizin will take Cris Cyborg. It's honestly the perfect place for her.

No. It doesn't change my narrative.

You hated on her for years claiming she is picking girls smaller than her.
Now that she wants to either force UFC to create a 145 division or she leaves to another promotion that has 145 division, your stupid ass spews your hate on that as well.

Contradicting yourself much??
Or is it that your hate defies logic?
Or maybe it is that it doesn't matter what she does, you will hate her unconditionally?

26e44595a1cb9bf869629dccabd3cbae947c977afcbca4d53d03e4e4208009ed.jpg

Lol

I didn't hate on her for staying at 145. Try again.

Go away retard

This dude (Eater of Souls) is utterly obsessed with Travis Browne's girlfriend and when he's not telling everyone how great she is he spends his time trolling any thread that mentions anyone who she has had beef with. Which is a lot of people.

Photo is clear subliminal dig at cyborg. You saying she got monkey balls?
See?
You search for any reason to hate.

You need to review your priorities in life.

I'm actually one of the few that like her but the UFC doesn't owe her anything and she probably should shut up or leave bc we all know Ronda will never fight her even if she made 135

If she made 135 lbs the fight would have happened back in 2013. Learn some mma history.

Back