Cris ‘Cyborg’: If UFC doesn’t open women’s featherweight division, I’ll leave

What's with all these fighters trying to threaten the UFC?
Bye Felicia!

Finally she's figuring it out. The UFC isn't going for a wfw division and she doesn't want to do 140 anymore. Her best case scenario is to stick with invicta and hope they also let her fight in Japan.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...pen-women-s-featherweight-division-i-ll-leave

Good bye. She'll run out of opponents at FW, and BW that are willing to fight her at catch weight. Then she won't be able to put bread on the table, lose weight, and be back, in the UFC, as a BW. See ya soon, Cyborg.
Good for her!

The brain dead haters be damned!
She stays and fights at CW, they complain.
Heck, even if she could make 135, I can see those retards complaining:
9966e5534ed87af9fc8eeed0f8fc451837-540x280.jpg

She is fighting girls smaller than her!

So when she fights to get a division for girls her size, they cry as well!
F*** the haters!

Let us not forget that the UFC signed her EXACTLY so she wouldn't go to other promotions.

The sad part is that if Gina had still been the best at 145lb Dana would have opened up a division for her to beat up soccer moms and for Joe Rogan to hype as one of the best ever. Cyborg's big problem is that she doesn't give Dana a hard-on.

Ronda would have gone up to 145lb a long time ago to take Gina's strap mind you... to be a two division champ (before finally getting wrecked by Holly Holm.)

Dana definitely chokes his chicken while thinking about the better looking female fighters now and again. And that is why Cyborg is destined for obscurity despite obviously being the best female MMA fighter in the world.

Last edited:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...pen-women-s-featherweight-division-i-ll-leave

Good bye. She'll run out of opponents at FW, and BW that are willing to fight her at catch weight. Then she won't be able to put bread on the table, lose weight, and be back, in the UFC, as a BW. See ya soon, Cyborg.

Good.

If she wants to prove she is the best at 145 she needs to fight the other girls at 145, either the two at Invicta in Dandois and Anderson, or go to Bellator where the other 145 girls are busy missing weight.

Gabi vs Cyborg near future,

she just need to cut 10 pounds if she can make 140 whats 5 more pounds or gain weight to challenge gabi garcia

Get the F out then you ugly roider, wanting the princess treatment when she's more like an ogre.

Bad news, huge injustice of sport, but is what she have to do...

She could be a huge star, but instead they wont make a womens 145lb class. She could easily help sell PPVs as well...Yet the UFC will make mens lighter classes though instead...

She got what she wanted. fought in the UFC, in Brazil and later headlined a card. she's not getting her division so her exit is for the best. bring her back if someone decides they want to fight her in a one off fight. it was fun but I'm over the catch weight shit.

When people say they should just add 145. I don't think they realize how truly void of talent that weight class is.

There is a girl in the top ten with a 3-4 record

Back