Cris ‘Cyborg’: If UFC doesn’t open women’s featherweight division, I’ll leave

bye bye!
good-bye-clipart-g4qGpw-clipart.png

It must be awkward to be the only good fighter in a weight class.

On the other hand, the fact that she's an enormous, muscular woman is probably Cyborg's main promotional advantage.

Last edited:
They're already giving her squash matches against unranked 125 pounders; what else could they possibly do for her? Let her use a gun?
Seriously, best pay she can get against easy opponents

Good.

If she wants to prove she is the best at 145 she needs to fight the other girls at 145, either the two at Invicta in Dandois and Anderson, or go to Bellator where the other 145 girls are busy missing weight.
Cindy now claims she doesn't want to fight Cyborg for the 145lb belt in Invicta anymore but at 140 in the UFC and Cyborg is going to be fighting the winner of Anderson vs Tweet in Feb/March.

Last edited:
Ronda would have gone up to 145lb a long time ago to take Gina's strap though
What is Cyborg's best win?

Probably her most impressive for me was cutting to 140 and butchering a usually very resilient Leslie Smith in a very short amount of time. Leslie Smith might not be a world beater, but she's tough as old boots for a woman. I can't see anyone at 135lbs bar Amanda Nunes being able to do that to Leslie and even then Nunes would probably gas out and coast to a 3rd round decision.

Then when you factor in Cyborg's relentless spirit/aggression in her non MMA bout against Jorina Baars. How many other women in the UFC would fight Jorina Baars in Muay Thai (despite only having two previous professional bouts)?

No-one should ever accuse Cyborg of ducking other fighters. It's not in her nature.

Good. Let this entitled PED cheat go back to regional female shows watched by a handful of people. God damn she just never stops. Her entire career is her own fault, and I don't wanna hear the whole if she lost 5 more pounds to get to 135 she would die. Yeah, ok, with that much muscle mass. Lol.

She acts like the world owes her something, when she and she alone is responsible for sabotaging her career and wallowing away in obscurity before the UFC was kind enough to grant her a couple 140 fights against absolute nobody bums. Now she can go back to Invicta and face an even lower level of competition for less money. Great idea.

Good riddance IMO

Probably her most impressive for me was cutting to 140 and butchering a usually very resilient Leslie Smith in a very short amount of time.

Then when you factor in Cyborg's relentless spirit/aggression in her non MMA bout against Jorina Baars.

She's the best fighter in the world, and her best win is an 8-6, 25-pounder at a catchweight? Her other career highlight is getting destroyed in a kickboxing match?

2CkPjd2.png

Her team is really piling on the pressure on the UFC. I'm a big fan but honestly I'd rather she just keep on smashing anyone game enough to face her for the Invicta belt. UFC doesn't treat its fighters very fairly so I'd let it come to me if I were her.

She's the best fighter in the world, and her best win is an 8-6, 25-pounder at a catchweight? Her other career highlight is getting destroyed in a kickboxing match?

2CkPjd2.png

You just don't get it do you.

Asshole.

Cindy now claims she doesn't want to fight Cyborg for the 145lb belt in Invicta anymore but at 140 in the UFC and Cyborg is going to be fighting the winner of Anderson vs Tweet in Feb/March.
I would like to see Megan Anderson take that huge step up in competition and challenge Cyborg for her featherweight title. I don't get all the bitter, scathing sentiments from some for Cyborg. She's undoubtedly one of the GOATs in women's mma, and always delivers aggressive, exciting, and intense performances. Yeah she popped once, I understand that. But the level of hate she gets is unwarranted in my opinion.

They should have created a WFW division years ago. They could have helped add depth to the division with a season of tuf, while promoting the best, most exciting female fighter in the world.

well Cindy said that because Chris was insistant she was only fighting in the UFC

and winner of Anderson/Tweet getting cyborg is BS when Tweet has already lost to her and Megan has already been beaten by Cindy.

Cindy's fighting in Japan or somewhere now, clear that invicta arent interested in her, face doesnt fit for some reason

Ronda would have gone up to 145lb a long time ago to take Gina's strap though

Probably her most impressive for me was cutting to 140 and butchering a usually very resilient Leslie Smith in a very short amount of time. Leslie Smith might not be a world beater, but she's tough as old boots for a woman. I can't see anyone at 135lbs bar Amanda Nunes being able to do that to Leslie and even then Nunes would probably gas out and coast to a 3rd round decision.

Then when you factor in Cyborg's relentless spirit/aggression in her non MMA bout against Jorina Baars. How many other women in the UFC would fight Jorina Baars in Muay Thai (despite only having two previous professional bouts)?

No-one should ever accuse Cyborg of ducking other fighters. It's not in her nature.

Leslie Smith has fought at 125 for fucks sake. Yeah, really impressive beating the shit out of someone you have by two weight classes, probably three on fight night.

So please list her top five wins.

Leslie Smith has fought at 125 for fucks sake. Yeah, really impressive beating the shit out of someone you have by two weight classes, probably three on fight night.

So please list her top five wins.
Go away retard

Back