cringeworthy: SJWs at a womens march screaming that a Trump supporter is racist against women

Why are they all fat and ugly? Bet they wouldn't be all feminist if they weren't so fat and ugly. They only feel unfair cuz nobody liked them.

Canadian progressives are some of the most smug and arrogant people you will ever encounter.

The most disturbing part is that they act exactly like other progressives around the world. I don't know how anyone could want to see their country and people replaced by globalism and progressives.

It's obvious that progressives don't know the meaning of words so I'm not surprised.

There is no shortage of cringe worthy protesters.

@Cint do you have any local videos?

what makes it extra funny is that its happening in toronto

this dude deserves a medal for being so calm and patient with them

lol @ that hagraven thinking she's gonna knock someone out.

Dude trolled her, and she took the bait.

whale spotted @ 3:03

older-womyn-with-hillbilly-teeth @ 5:04 finally snapped

@ 5:17, she's a trap?

security guard @ 5:32 is holding his best not to explode with laughter at the entire charade

black lady @ 6:41 saw comedy network happening live and showed for popcorn.gif. Like security guard @ 5:32, she trying to contain her laughter

@ 6:54, oh the hits are definitely worth it and has made its way to Sherdog

These screaming banshees are the reason why Trudeau Jr got elected. The Liberal Party even had the audacity to send me a bumper sticker that said "My PM is feminist".
Was this your reaction?
giphy.gif

Holy shit, is George Zimmerman a security guard in Canada now??

Funny that they're all crying to the security guard as if he was a cop or even someone with a shred of actual authority.

It's Canada what the hell does she or even he have to do with Trump?

Trump just cleared the way for the Keystone XL pipeline which will give Canada's economy a much needed boost. Though, this will probably give the hysterical SJW in the video something else to be outraged about.

lol I just heard what she was saying. She is threatening to knock him TF out cuz she can't beat him in a verbal debate. lmao

If you notice, the women in the video made references to white privilege, racism, cops killing people of colour, and oppression, all of which do not apply the same way in Canada, especially in Toronto. They're importing the problems of the US for no good reason.

Hit the standard talking points (albeit in a fractured, short circuited way), and showed the extreme emotional responses / break down common with cultural marxist trained/inducted students. Likely spent time in an echo-chamber environment.

They start to look like programmed robots after awhile, or cult members.

If you notice, the women in the video made references to white privilege, racism, cops killing people of colour, and oppression, all of which do not apply the same way in Canada, especially in Toronto. They're importing the problems of the US for no good reason.
Lol, this is hilarious.

Back