cringeworthy: SJWs at a womens march screaming that a Trump supporter is racist against women

P

Pwent

what makes it extra funny is that its happening in toronto

this dude deserves a medal for being so calm and patient with them

Those women are ugly. No wonder they are angry.

*yawn*

Another bitchy thread

1iaq5g.jpg

It's Canada what the hell does she or even he have to do with Trump?

It's Canada what the hell does she or even he have to do with Trump?

The media here have been riling people up against Trump for quite a long time.

The media here have been riling people up against Trump for quite a long time.

Well that must make it interesting but other the trade he doesn't set any policies for Canada so what could she be so upset about.

These screaming banshees are the reason why Trudeau Jr got elected. The Liberal Party even had the audacity to send me a bumper sticker that said "My PM is feminist".

Well that must make it interesting but other the trade he doesn't set any policies for Canada so what could she be so upset about.

If you notice, the women in the video made references to white privilege, racism, cops killing people of colour, and oppression, all of which do not apply the same way in Canada, especially in Toronto. They're importing the problems of the US for no good reason.

Arrest this man because he's saying something I don't agree with.

So much of free discourse of ideas.

The related pepper spray compilation videos at the end are worth a watch too. Good times for all.

I dunno, he may cause the sky to fall down.

Wow, a lot of snowflakes on the left are literally melting in front of our eyes.

Back