cringeworthy: SJWs at a womens march screaming that a Trump supporter is racist against women

what makes it extra funny is that its happening in toronto

this dude deserves a medal for being so calm and patient with them

Lol

"You experience a great amount of privilege"

Hit the standard talking points (albeit in a fractured, short circuited way), and showed the extreme emotional responses / break down common with cultural marxist trained/inducted students. Likely spent time in an echo-chamber environment.

They start to look like programmed robots after awhile, or cult members.

Short circuit indeed, I heard something about being racist against women or something.

Short circuit indeed, I heard something about being racist against women or something.

That was actually repeated more than once. I guess just caught up in throwing the pavlovian trigger words at their perceived enemies, regardless if it makes sense or not.

These are mentally ill people silus. A whole lot of them too.
Saying that is just an easy way to ignore the real issues going on. Kinda like the whole "they hate us cause we're free" rhetoric.

Leftists are mentally ill. I wonder what the percentage is that are on prescription medication or that are in therapy. Probably very high.

Saying that is just an easy way to ignore the real issues going on. Kinda like the whole "they hate us cause we're free" rhetoric.
I'm just saying this from observing the reaction of the left to this election. And I'm talking about the many people who have just lost control of themselves

Leftists are mentally ill. I wonder what the percentage is that are on prescription medication or that are in therapy. Probably very high.
It's like millions of people in the US need professional and emotional help right now because Trump won.

It's like millions of people in the US need professional and emotional help right now because Trump won.
And this is literal. People are emotionally breaking down because of this. These are clear symptoms of much larger mental health issues.

And this is literal. People are emotionally breaking down because of this. These are clear symptoms of much larger mental health issues.
Honestly I'm wondering how much worse can they get? I'm serious. It's funny though. Has it peaked? I feel like it hasn't.

Honestly I'm wondering how much worse can they get? I'm serious. It's funny though. Has it peaked? I feel like it hasn't.
It certainly hasn't. The numbers grow larger every time and the actions become more violent.

Part of me wonders how superficial these emotions are. I just have a hard time buying that it's real.

Well in that particular video of the Darth Vader-esque "nooooooo" you can clearly see that he/she opens their eyes quickly to make sure their virtue signalling is being recorded.

1239137608003.gif

It's just the same verbiage over and over. Every one of them is just repeating the same thing, in every video, every protest, every argument, every debate, every conversation. This is exactly how prejudices are created. A group of similar people do shit that pisses off the masses and viola...people start to hate them and group anyone similar to them under the same umbrella.

There are probably a lot of girls that look like them (but don't act like them) that are passed over on jobs because the boss doesn't want to take the chance on them possibly bringing this toxic shit into the workplace.

As a guy who is not even that much older than them, I fear what the future is going to be like. Are our colleges a breeding ground for this shit or are kids still drinking beer, banging each other and getting business degrees? Life just seemed so much simpler back when college kids worried about the next party or midterms instead of invading rallies like parasites while spreading their horse beaten to death verbiage that does nothing other than create even more hate for not only themselves but for the people they are trying to stand up for. Get it together college kids. This shit is having the opposite of it's intended effect.

Back