Criminal Charge Dropped Against Weinstein

I should have been clearer. What are the charges he's facing in court? Not the whole deal. I think I heard he's facing something like 6 total charges, or something.
The NYPD said on November 3, 2017 that they were preparing a warrant to arrest Weinstein for his alleged rape of Paz de la Huerta, an investigation that was still pending as of May 2018 and unrelated to the later arrest of Weinstein.[115][116]

On May 25, 2018, Weinstein was charged by New York prosecutors with "rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse and sexual misconduct for incidents involving two separate women" following a month long investigation. After surrendering to police, he appeared in court before Judge Kevin McGrath. If convicted on the most serious charges, Weinstein could face between 5 and 25 years in prison.[117] Weinstein was released same day on a million dollars cash bail. He agreed to surrender his passport and to wear an ankle monitor confining him to Connecticut and New York. His lawyer Benjamin Brafman said Weinstein intends to plead not guilty.[118][117]

In July 2018, Weinstein was indicted on an additional charge of "predatory sexual assault" against a woman he allegedly forced into oral sex in 2006. The charge has a maximum sentence of life in prison.[119]

On October 11, 2018 a New York judge dismissed one of the sex assault charges against Weinstein.[120]

The NYPD said on November 3, 2017 that they were preparing a warrant to arrest Weinstein for his alleged rape of Paz de la Huerta, an investigation that was still pending as of May 2018 and unrelated to the later arrest of Weinstein.[115][116]

On May 25, 2018, Weinstein was charged by New York prosecutors with "rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse and sexual misconduct for incidents involving two separate women" following a month long investigation. After surrendering to police, he appeared in court before Judge Kevin McGrath. If convicted on the most serious charges, Weinstein could face between 5 and 25 years in prison.[117] Weinstein was released same day on a million dollars cash bail. He agreed to surrender his passport and to wear an ankle monitor confining him to Connecticut and New York. His lawyer Benjamin Brafman said Weinstein intends to plead not guilty.[118][117]

In July 2018, Weinstein was indicted on an additional charge of "predatory sexual assault" against a woman he allegedly forced into oral sex in 2006. The charge has a maximum sentence of life in prison.[119]

On October 11, 2018 a New York judge dismissed one of the sex assault charges against Weinstein.[120]

Paz de la Huerta, huh? Fuck me, she is not going to be a good witness. That chick is crazy.

He's so obviously a scummy fuck, but this is all getting shaky.

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are known to be Harvey girls and neither have come forward. Why?

I suspect it's because they are still making money in Hollywood. The only women that come forward are ones with nothing to lose.

To me, that has some very dark implications for what metoo really is.

True but your whole statement relies on the fact that Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson really are Harvey girls and it's not just some rumor.

True but your whole statement relies on the fact that Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson really are Harvey girls and it's not just some rumor.

5a941d80aae605e3008b45c8-750-562.jpg

GettyImages-161028827-920x584.jpg

452AC78C00000578-5152271-Terrible_turn_The_pinup_said_she_met_Harvey_at_20_and_they_got_a-a-37_1512579025641.jpg

@Yorkist So what Harvey fucked every women he ever took picture with? Dudes a fuckin stud.

Pics don't mean much, but if you've seen the vids of how Harvey acts in one on one meeting with chicks, you can almost guarantee that anyone who got ahead, gave some head.

Paz de la Huerta, huh? Fuck me, she is not going to be a good witness. That chick is crazy.

He's so obviously a scummy fuck, but this is all getting shaky.
Well, there's more where that came from. With so many accusers you're bound to find a credible witness.

Back