Criminal Charge Dropped Against Weinstein

Got a feeling that he might walk. I think he knows too much, and the people accusing him have too many skeletons in the closet, for him to be brought down, without a whole lot of other people being brought down. Just imagine the shit that he knows, about all of what goes down in Hollywood, behind closed doors.

Ol' Harvey's a player. He wouldn't have survived all these years if he wasn't.

I mean, the guy was a blatant piece of shit, known to everybody. Not exactly secretive about it.

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are known to be Harvey girls and neither have come forward. Why?

I suspect it's because they are still making money in Hollywood. The only women that come forward are ones with nothing to lose.

To me, that has some very dark implications for what metoo really is.
The picture of Harvey rag-dolling Emma from behind is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

1*P208ToGToV4vURjFxvP6VQ.png

1*5uX_Uqt3uBKCyjTz2qGcNw.png

And now Emma Watson struts around giving speeches to UN about feminism. Smh

Probably was Ol' Harvey that pushed her towards being a feminist. Being around Harvey probably gave her a good dose of toxic masculinity.

notgonnago.gif

Weinstein is a creepy piece of shit. But he's a creepy piece of shit worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He will hire lawyers who's killer instinct makes a Game Pit look like a Poodle. They will rip a lot of the women accusing old Harvey to shreds in cross examination...

Lawyer, "So, you claim Mr Weinstein raped you, forced you to perform oral sex and threatened to destroy your career should you ever reveal what happened?"

Woman(sobbing uncontrollably)"Yes! It was the most horrific, degrading experience of my life! I'll never get over it!"

Lawyer, "I see. And did this horrific and degrading experience occur before or after you made four films for Mr Weinstein? Films that earned you millions of dollars and transformed you from an supporting actress into a celebrity?"

Woman, "Umm....before".

Lawyer, "Thank you. No further questions, your honour..."

Last edited:
It always struck me as strange how a powerful jew like Weinstein was so suddenly thrown under the bus the way he was, especially when there are far worse in Hollywood who still get a free pass, e.g Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bryan Singer etc.

Maybe this whole thing was orchestrated to set the wheels in motion to start the #MetToo movement and create an environment where it would be easy take down political opponents with mere allegations of sexual assault. What we saw with Kavanaugh was probably the kind of end game they were looking for but now that has spectacularly backfired, Weinstein will be allowed to walk away and the manipulators pulling the strings will have to find a different tack.

It always struck me as strange how a powerful jew like Weinstein was so suddenly thrown under the bus the way he was, especially when there are far worse in Hollywood who still get a free pass, e.g Roman Polanski, Woody Allen, Bryan Singer etc.

Maybe this whole thing was orchestrated to set the wheels in motion to start the #MetToo movement and create an environment where it would be easy take down political opponents with mere allegations of sexual assault. What we saw with Kavanaugh was probably the kind of end game they were looking for but now that has spectacularly backfired, Weinstein will be allowed to walk away and the manipulators pulling the strings will have to find a different tack.

What did Singer do? Never heard anything about him.

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are known to be Harvey girls and neither have come forward. Why?

I suspect it's because they are still making money in Hollywood. The only women that come forward are ones with nothing to lose.

Spot on....

They are all fine with casting couch procedures until they no longer have the spotlight on them... then they do whatever they can to stay “relevant “

Wow...that puts a WHOLE new dark...dark spin on those fap pictures of her with uh...that stuff all over her face...i mean those weren't selfies....someone took them for her...or of her....

Interesting.

Anybody have a brief rundown of what all of his accusers are alleging? If all the stories are some kind of sexual pay for play, he'll easily walk.

Interesting.

Anybody have a brief rundown of what all of his accusers are alleging? If all the stories are some kind of sexual pay for play, he'll easily walk.
The women who have accused Weinstein of rape include:

1. Lysette Anthony told British police in October 2017 that Weinstein raped her in the late 1980s at her home in London.[94]
  2. Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop".[20]
  3. Paz de la Huerta said that Weinstein had raped her on two separate occasions in November and December 2010.[43]
  4. Lucia Evans said that after a business meeting in 2004, Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him.[20]
  5. Hope Exiner d'Amore, a former employee of Weinstein, said that he raped her during a business trip to New York in the late 1970s.[35]
  6. According to Mimi Haleyi, Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in his New York City apartment in 2006 when she was in her twenties.[95]
  7. Dominique Huett also said that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her and then carried out another sexual act in front of her.[96]
  8. Natassia Malthe said that in 2008, Weinstein barged into her London hotel room at night and raped her.[69][97]
  9. Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told the Amazon Studios head Roy Price that Weinstein had raped her, but that Price ignored this and continued collaborating with Weinstein.[98] Price later resigned from his post following sexual harassment allegations against him.[99]
  10. Annabella Sciorra said that in the early 1990s, Weinstein forced himself into her apartment, shoved her onto her bed and raped her.[58][100]
  11. An unnamed woman told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her into a hotel room on a pretext, and "forced himself on [her] sexually" despite her protests.[20]
  12. An unnamed actress told the Los Angeles Times that in 2013, Weinstein "bullied his way" into her hotel room, grabbed her by the hair, dragged her into the bathroom and raped her.[101]
  13. An unnamed actress sued Weinstein for sexual battery and assault, alleging that in 2016 he forced her into sex.[102]
13 rape allegations and then over 100 more of sexual assault or sexual harassment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein_sexual_abuse_allegations

The women who have accused Weinstein of rape include:

1. Lysette Anthony told British police in October 2017 that Weinstein raped her in the late 1980s at her home in London.[94]
  2. Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop".[20]
  3. Paz de la Huerta said that Weinstein had raped her on two separate occasions in November and December 2010.[43]
  4. Lucia Evans said that after a business meeting in 2004, Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him.[20]
  5. Hope Exiner d'Amore, a former employee of Weinstein, said that he raped her during a business trip to New York in the late 1970s.[35]
  6. According to Mimi Haleyi, Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in his New York City apartment in 2006 when she was in her twenties.[95]
  7. Dominique Huett also said that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her and then carried out another sexual act in front of her.[96]
  8. Natassia Malthe said that in 2008, Weinstein barged into her London hotel room at night and raped her.[69][97]
  9. Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told the Amazon Studios head Roy Price that Weinstein had raped her, but that Price ignored this and continued collaborating with Weinstein.[98] Price later resigned from his post following sexual harassment allegations against him.[99]
  10. Annabella Sciorra said that in the early 1990s, Weinstein forced himself into her apartment, shoved her onto her bed and raped her.[58][100]
  11. An unnamed woman told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her into a hotel room on a pretext, and "forced himself on [her] sexually" despite her protests.[20]
  12. An unnamed actress told the Los Angeles Times that in 2013, Weinstein "bullied his way" into her hotel room, grabbed her by the hair, dragged her into the bathroom and raped her.[101]
  13. An unnamed actress sued Weinstein for sexual battery and assault, alleging that in 2016 he forced her into sex.[102]
13 rape allegations and then over 100 more of sexual assault or sexual harassment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Weinstein_sexual_abuse_allegations

I should have been clearer. What are the charges he's facing in court? Not the whole deal. I think I heard he's facing something like 6 total charges, or something.

Maybe a paradigm shift if all charges are dropped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back