Criminal Charge Dropped Against Weinstein

Always said everyone was going to walk away from this unscathed.

Those privileged white men at it again.

...wait

Me too has been taken over by industry women that are jealous of the career paths of younger more attractive women and so they fuck up the paths they had previously used.

Kinda like a dreamer graduating and then trying to end the program some years later.

Or an overweight diversity hire trying to get AA over turned. That is all metoo is.

"According to the Witness...the Complainant [Evans] told the Witness that...the Complainant had gone to the defendant's office, where the Defendant told her, in substance, that he would arrange for the Complainant to receive an acting job if she agreed to perform oral sex upon him. According to the Witness, the Complainant told her that she thereupon performed oral sex on the defendant."

As seedy as it is, it isn't the same as being forced.
She clearly chose to blow him in return for career advancement.
Sounds like a whore with a guilty conscience to me.
Unless there is something I'm missing...

Misleading title. That's only one of 3. But it won't prevent a bunch of halfassed false equivalencies along the lines that dropping the charge means the accuser lied.

Always said everyone was going to walk away from this unscathed.
I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you.

Funny that the Hollywood hypocrites who hijacked the metoo movement now provide him ammo to beat this case

Just think... MeToo went out just like BLM.

Got co-opted by some dumbasses with severe psychological issues.

Something always struck me ass odd with Asia Argento, ever since xXx she has seemed filthy to me, like she fucked farm animals.

But nah... This bitch wants to fuck lil boys.

They need to double check Tony's stash for her prints. I think she fucked with his boot.

I thought accusations meant guilt?

Misleading title. That's only one of 3. But it won't prevent a bunch of halfassed false equivalencies along the lines that dropping the charge means the accuser lied.

Well, from the way the story is being framed, it seems like Brafman is looking into perjury charges. I don't know if that is just posturing. So at this point, whether or not Evans lied is up in the air.

It's also interesting that a detective has been removed from the case for allegedly tampering with witnesses.

Well, from the way the story is being framed, it seems like Brafman is looking into perjury charges. I don't know if that is just posturing. So at this point, whether or not Evans lied is up in the air.

It's also interesting that a detective has been removed from the case for allegedly tampering with witnesses.
Isn't it also interesting there are still 2 other accusers yet to be heard from?
The point is that whether or not she lied is irrelevant at this point.

The point is that whether or not she lied is irrelevant.
Er, irrelevant to what? Whether or not Evans lied is extremely relevant to Weinstein's trial, which is why the charge related to her was dropped by the judge.

Just like Ms. Fraud...err, I mean Ms. Ford didn't lie as well. o_Oo_Oo_O

But really I'd rather Weinstein go to jail for being a fucking man-cunt.

However if the other 2 accusations fall through, then the #metoo movement turns into the #thatsallfolks movement.

And I wouldn't be at all upset, even if FAT-stein goes back to being a sleazy hollyweird personality.

Isn't it also interesting there are still 2 other accusers yet to be heard from?
The point is that whether or not she lied is irrelevant at this point.

Er, irrelevant to what? Whether or not Evans lied is extremely relevant to Weinstein's trial, which is why the charge related to her was dropped by the judge.
Excuse my edit. I amended it to say irrelevant now. The charge was apparently dropped due to malfeasance on the part of the police and prosecution. It is not apparent she lied from the information available, but the charge was dropped in any event. The 2 remaining charges haven't gone anywhere. This doesn't make him some sort of victim.

Excuse my edit. I amended it to say irrelevant now. The charge was apparently dropped due to malfeasance on the part of the police and prosecution. It is not apparent she lied from the information available, but the charge was dropped in any event. The 2 remaining charges haven't gone anywhere. This doesn't make him some sort of victim.
Lol, ok, the edit makes much more sense.

I do not think Harvey Weinstein is a victim. But malfeasance on the pat of the police and prosecution is a big deal and heads should roll because of it. Weinstein's best chance to convince a jury that there is reasonable doubt of his guilt is to demonstrate how badly the police are behaving here.

Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence are known to be Harvey girls and neither have come forward. Why?

I suspect it's because they are still making money in Hollywood. The only women that come forward are ones with nothing to lose.

To me, that has some very dark implications for what metoo really is.

I think Weinstein is definitely guilty of much of the things he's been accused of. But it's unfortunate that some of his accusers may be lying and sad if this leads to his acquittal. Sad for his actual victims.

Back