Crimes that are too easy to get away with

bike thieves are rarely caught and the laws against them are slaps on the wrist. they succeed most of the time stealing bikes because bike locks are actually behind in technology compared to their theft techniques used. even if you register your bike your chances of getting it back are not good because they chop them up and sell the parts or rebuild your bike as a new bike.

Identity Fraud

People willingly give out their entire credentials to Facebook because Facebook asks for it.
Fucking idiots! They can literally take all your information and open new credit cards for themselves.
In case you didn't know, that entire site is filled with malicious scripts.
Ever ran an ad-blocker on Facebook? It makes your browser crash.

Sexual Abuse Against Men

I hear that bro

giphy.gif

I always felt like these domestic violence victims could easily kill their ex if they wanted to. Once they are able to leave and in their new pad....they would just wait invariably at the kitchen table for the asshole to barge his(or her) way in. Of course they would conveniently forget to lock the door, so the asshole gets in easier(cause of course hes going to come to her new pad). The abused individual would be sitting having a drink at the table ....with a loaded 12 gauge or glock. Bam! Abusers one dead motherfucker. police come. person just says crying, "he came in screaming he was going to rape and kill me! ive been so confused since the last beating and since i got restraining order. I may have forgot to lock the door. Ive been so forgetful and stressed lately," BOOM. No jury would convict her or him, especially if its a long history of violence, police reports, restraining orders and stalking type behaviors. Slam dunk. Almost too easy.

In Michigan, bitches always be getting their hair cut without permission from their husbands even though it is against the law

Shoplifting seems to be pretty easy, and I don’t think a lot of places *really* care. That or they simply have lazy employees . . . Who don’t care lol.

So many times I’ve seen groups of teens walk into a place wearing backpacks, stuffing them, and then walking out.

And no I don’t rat them out bc I care even less than the stores employees apparently.
When I worked in security.....larger more known chain stores just wanted security guards as a visual deterrent for loss prevention. Even if a a shoplifter was caught, they'd just want the stock back and not involve the police.

When I worked in security.....larger more known chain stores just wanted security guards as a visual deterrent for loss prevention. Even if a a shoplifter was caught, they'd just want the stock back and not involve the police.
Lmao I was literally just getting ready to find you in a thread so I could tag you in another. What excellent timing. Brb!

bike thieves are rarely caught and the laws against them are slaps on the wrist. they succeed most of the time stealing bikes because bike locks are actually behind in technology compared to their theft techniques used. even if you register your bike your chances of getting it back are not good because they chop them up and sell the parts or rebuild your bike as a new bike.
I have seen websites which claim if you register/insure your bike with them local law enforcement has access to their database to check your bike. Only thing is, there's no guarantee police would check an outside/external database just to check if a bike is stolen once stop checking a random youth.

Murder in Chicago.

Less than 10% clearance rate.

I j walk like a motherfucker.

A lot of white collar crimes where victims are hurt in less obvious ways and evidences are statistical rather than gruesome image of violence.

The crimes that caused the financial crisis in 2009 was committed by so many people in banking on different levels, but there were almost no actual punishment handed out to people.

Back