Crimes that are too easy to get away with

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
1. Insider trading - I feel like only stupid people get caught doing this. As long as you're not emailing stock tips and leaving a trail then I don't see how these people get caught. You can't tell me there aren't loads of rich dudes that get together and share insider info while snorting Coke off of some Instagram model's ass. That's why it's so hard for the poor guy to make money day trading. They're competing against people with insider info.

2. Planting evidence - this is another one where only the dumb ones get caught. If you do it right then the only person who's going to claim it was planted is a scumbag criminal with no credibility. And they help your case because 90 percent of them claim evidence was planted even when it wasn't, so people ignore these claims for the most part.

3. Employee theft - this one is so hard to stop that businesses have just accepted it as the cost of doing business. They actually have their accountants project expected employee theft for the coming year based on how much they have every year. Of course they'll fire anyone they catch, but still it's so hard to catch.

What other crimes are too easy to pull off, and if you were responsible for enforcing it how would you catch them?

Buzz Driving. People will drink 1 or 2 beer and claim it is not drunk driving.

Buzz Driving. People will drink 1 or 2 beer and claim it is not drunk driving.
I don't even think that's illegal. Nobody drinks 1 beer and ends up being over .08

Shoplifting seems to be pretty easy, and I don’t think a lot of places *really* care. That or they simply have lazy employees . . . Who don’t care lol.

So many times I’ve seen groups of teens walk into a place wearing backpacks, stuffing them, and then walking out.

And no I don’t rat them out bc I care even less than the stores employees apparently.

I don't even think that's illegal. Nobody drinks 1 beer and ends up being over .08

I dont know about that. Some of these craft brews are at 8 Abv. and above and some chick are around 100lbs. I could see them blowing over .08 after 1 DIPA

Not proud to admit it but, I have torn the tag off of mattresses for years. Never been caught even once

Last edited:
I have torn the tag off of mattresses for years. Never been caught even once

This you?
peewee_3-2.jpg

I used to know some guys that would pull up in an alley behind 7-11, take the car's license plate off then go inside and have 3 guys run out carrying cases of beer. They jump in the car and when the employee runs out to get the license plate, there isn't one. They did that almost every Friday night for years and never got caught.

I knew some other guys that would go around at night and rob coke machines. They had it down to a science and could pop one open like it was nothing.

Porch Pirates do pretty good if they get the right packages.

I read people steal Legos by buying, taking home, removing stuff, resealing and returning to the store.

Jaywalking,

Pay teachers to give your kids great marks,

Discrimination in the workplace. Despite all the SJW stuff you hear on the MSM, its mostly against Whites. South Asians, Jews, East Asians can get away with only hiring/promoting their own, or only employing cheap dark skin workers.

Accusing men of rape

I read people steal Legos by buying, taking home, removing stuff, resealing and returning to the store.

That's just pure fearmongering bro. Don't fall for it

I accidentally stole a six pack of beer tonight.

I went to Harris Teeter and they were out of 12 packs of Dale's. So I grabbed two 6 packs. I scanned both at self-checkout but was prompted with the usual "an attendant will be there to help shortly" message, since I was buying alcohol. I didn't pay attention and paid. When I got home, I realized that I only paid for one of the 6 packs.

Back