Create the worst/most boring PPV card.

If Kimbo was still alive. would have said this one. And they aren't in the ufc. plus at least that fight provided some entertainment, just not in fighting. So if you include those guys, why not Askren vs Shields.
Askren vs Fitch would have been better lol

Was gonna post this. Don't remember it being too boring. More like ironic. But Forrest beating Shogun and Jardine beating Chuck was kinda WTF moments.
It's funny they named it Knockout, but there was an event shortly before or after, can't think of it, but almost ever fight ended in a KO. They showed pretty much all fights, prelims on the ppv, because fights ended quick. gotta look it up.
All invicta cards should be named : Snoozefest

Why bother? The UFC does a good enough job of that all by themselves.

main
Ngannou vs Black beast 2
Thompson vs Till 2
Maia vs 25% Usman 2

Demetrius Johnson vs. Dodson 2 (main event)
Nunes vs Schevschenko 2 (co main) Everyone fell asleep by the 3rd round max on this one
Usman vs Condit Usman lays on Condit for 3 rounds
Ngannou vs Lewis 2
Phil Davis vs Jan Blachowocz - Jan can't stop the take downs and Phil would do his best to make it as boring as possible.

Most boring PPV ever HAS to have Amanda Nunes on it

Most boring PPV ever HAS to have Amanda Nunes on it
It needs the correct matchup for Nunes though sometimes she can be entertaining, I enjoyed watching her scrambling Ronda's brain. She's boring against counter strikers if she fought someone like Holly Holm it would be boring

I have seen that 10/10 naked
c05c9a4f7f6ef63318746f228e888806.gif
I guess that makes me Alpha
Being cucked isn't alpha.

Hespect to OP’s main card. That could legitimately happen after the original ME goes out or something like that

Shamrock x Severn 3
Woodley x Maia 2
Jon Fitch x doesn't matter...
Phil Davis x doesn't matter...
HW Rosholt x doesn't matter...
Theodore x doesn't matter...

And if there is some time left on the PPV slot...please the crowd with a re-run of Shamrock x Gracie 2

Jon Madsen vs Jared Rosholt for the HW title sponsored by Nyquil

What if there were restrictions to make it harder, no rematches, only 2 title fights, fights must be realistic to happen in the future i.e. no Woodley vs Maia.

I would go:

Nunes vs Holly Holm (main)
Woodley vs Darren Till (co main)
Usman vs Condit
Phil Davis vs Jan Blackowictz

Back