Crazy/Bad Neighbors

Jake the Muss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Last night at around 10:30pm, I was laying in bed and just as I was dozing off to sleep one of my neighbors starts up the lawnmower. They didn't just start it, they let it run for 10 to 15mins.

I don't know who exactly who it was. I went out to see who it was, but they turned it off before I was able to pinpoint where it was coming from.

Anybody have a similar experience?

Last edited:
I've had a similar experience

I handled it by touching him with teh jab. after he woke up he called the cops and when they showed up I started to fill the room with uppercuts

When I first got married we lived in a sick house we rented. we had nudist neighbors that would leave their curtains open. I never cared until my daughter was born. I asked them to draw the curtains when she was old enough to understand what was up. Him and his fat wife refused. I gave him 3options...1. Draw curtains on my side of the house. 2. I call the cops. 3.i beat the shit out of him. He chose 1. I didn’t care they were nude, they just wanted the world to see.

I've had a similar experience

I handled it by touching him with teh jab. after he woke up he called the cops and when they showed up I started to fill the room with uppercuts

You missed shoe horning 'cuck' in there. No like.

I don't understand being antagonistic towards neighbours. Fucking with the people who can most easily mess with your property/sleep.

Lived beneath a weird and noisy couple back in my student days.

They had some kind of metal bed that would make horrible noises when they were banging in the middle of the night.

Also, they would sometimes use the vacuum cleaner during the night as well.

The guy hit the girl. I could hear the noise of the punch and the cries of the girl. Was quite rare though. And sometimes he did it even with visits at home since I heard other voices arguing.

And once, at 3am (seems they can't do anything during the day or in silence), the girl escaped and went away. Some dude came with a care in front of the building, she ran outside with some luggage and left to never come back. Dude left not long afterwards as well.

Last night at around 10:30pm, I was laying in bed and just as I was dozing off to sleep one of my neighbors starts up the lawnmower. They didn't just start it, they let it run for 10 to 15mins.

I don't know who exactly who it was. I went out to see who it was, but they turned it off before I was able to pinpoint where it was coming from.

Anybody have a similar experience?
It was probably a minute, and he was adjusting the carb. Bad time to do that, for sure. Go over tomorrow and ask him what fuel he is burning (cuz it smelled good), make friends, drink some beers, and then casually remind him u sleep at 10.

Also, the kids next door can be hell raisers.

The youngest one is particularly sensitive (he may have emotional difficulties), and gets bullied a lot. The oldest is a sociopath that likes to torture the shit out of him. This poor little guy is constantly screaming and crying morning, noon and night.

The mother admitted to me that she wanted a divorce, and has tried to hit on me. One time I flipped out on her because I was trying to tell her about her "little angels" getting into mischief, but she wasn't trying to hear that. She just wanted to get boned.

I think the oldest one can sense the sexual tension, and so he has it out for me.

Last edited:
Also, the kids next door can be hell raisers.

The youngest one is particularly sensitive (he may have emotional difficulties), and gets bullied a lot. The oldest is a sociopath that likes to torture the shit out of him. This poor little guy is constantly screaming and crying morning, noon and night.

The mother admitted to me that she wanted a divorce, and has tried to hit on me. One time I flipped out on her because I was trying to tell her about her "little angels" getting into mischief, but she wasn't trying to hear that. She just wanted to get boned.

I think the oldest one can sense the sexual tension, and so he has it out for me.

Bang her and make the kid watch

Scenarios like this always make me wonder how far I can push evil within the limits of the law...

Our first house was in town where we had good neighbors on each side and across the street, however, 3 houses down was some shitty rental. One day I look back in the alley, and this dumbass kid is shooting a bb gun up in the air at birds on the powerline. He shot quite a few shots and then hits a bird. I then see him walk up and pick up the bird with his bare hands. The kid was probably too dumb to realize that bbs have to come down too (near cars, people in their backyard, etc.) and that it's probably not a good idea to pick up a dead/wounded bird with your bare hands.

That same house would have kids under the age of 8 outside barefoot in the alley. They also had backyard boxing fights one time. I'm glad we moved from there.

Scenarios like this always make me wonder how far I can push evil within the limits of the law...

I live by the coastline. I wasn't involved in this, but I heard of one particularly nasty incident where some asshole put a 50lb+ deep-water fish head on someone's dock. It sat there for a day or so collecting flies. The smell wafted up into the neighbors home, and it took another day after the head was removed for the rancid smell to dissipate.

We have an idea who did it, but we couldn't accuse them because there was a slim chance that it could've washed up.

Anyways, the person who would do something like that instead of trying to work it out with their neighbors first is pretty cowardly and demented.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone dealing with two neighbors disputing over their property line. Most of it is wooded and unusable. I'd say it would appraise at less than $1000.00. Both neighbors are still going to go hire an attorney and waste a bunch of money arguing about it. People are crazy.

Lived in a loft with slate floors

Lady above me was a lawyer and would get dressed at 6am walk around the house in what sounded like circles for an hour sometimes longer

Most likely back and forth between bathroom and kitchen

I asked her to put her shoes on when she was leaving.

She basically shut the door in my face without responding.

I ran a poker game and usually would get gone around 4am exhausted.

To get payback I went out of town for a week and left my stereo on loud af with System of a Down on repeat.

Lived in a loft with slate floors

Lady above me was a lawyer and would get dressed at 6am walk around the house in what sounded like circles for an hour sometimes longer

Most likely back and forth between bathroom and kitchen

I asked her to put her shoes on when she was leaving.

She basically shut the door in my face without responding.

I ran a poker game and usually would get gone around 4am exhausted.

To get payback I went out of town for a week and left my stereo on loud af with System of a Down on repeat.

It sounds like she needed a good boning.

Maybe his next door neighbor was having a raging party so decided to even the score?

We had some idiots parking partly in front of our driveway. It made it difficult to get in and out of our garage but not impossible. I asked them four times not to park there and explained the situation each time. Last time I told them I would have to call a tow truck on them if it kept happening. It kept happening, I called a tow truck. Then they come out going "Where's our car!? Why do you gotta be an asshole man!?" Some people I can't even... They were rentals and moved out a month after.

When I first got married we lived in a sick house we rented. we had nudist neighbors that would leave their curtains open. I never cared until my daughter was born. I asked them to draw the curtains when she was old enough to understand what was up. Him and his fat wife refused. I gave him 3options...1. Draw curtains on my side of the house. 2. I call the cops. 3.i beat the shit out of him. He chose 1. I didn’t care they were nude, they just wanted the world to see.

i bet if that happened in the castro district of san francisco, the cop would ask you, "do you know where you live?" lol.

We had some idiots parking partly in front of our driveway. It made it difficult to get in and out of our garage but not impossible. I asked them four times not to park there and explained the situation each time. Last time I told them I would have to call a tow truck on them if it kept happening. It kept happening, I called a tow truck. Then they come out going "Where's our car!? Why do you gotta be an asshole man!?" Some people I can't even... They were rentals and moved out a month after.

That is pretty ballsy. Do you carry?

I've always wondered, aren't you afraid of retaliation? Sounds like you have a lot more to lose than they do.

That is pretty ballsy. Do you carry?

It was a family with kids and I live in Canada so I figured odds of me getting shot wasn't too high.
But yes ever since my son was born I've been thinking about getting a shotgun or a handgun. Just have to talk the wife into it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back