Crazy/Bad Neighbors

I've always wondered, aren't you afraid of retaliation? Sounds like you have a lot more to lose than they do.

See above. Believe me I'm not one to cause trouble and generally think things through before I act. If I believed they would harm me or my family I wouldn't have done anything.

It was a family with kids and I live in Canada so I figured odds of me getting shot wasn't too high.

You definitely have to choose your battles wisely. You don't want to do that to some meth head or they might try and stab you.

You definitely have to choose your battles wisely. You don't want to do that to some meth head or they might try and stab you.

Yeah no. I live in a good part of town. These people we're just dumb thinking because they rent they don't have to follow the rules.

My neighbor was out mowing his grass at about 8pm this last fall. I wasn’t sleeping but was funny to see his ass out there in the dark with one of those head lamps on. His mower blade got destroyed, too, cause he was running over rocks, branches, and all other types of stuff.

Before getting married I was in an apartment... an old converted Victorian house.

The first landlord was explicit "no college aged kids".

But he sold the house to a lady (Seiche). She didn't care, just wanted the loot.
She moved me to the upper unit and the college kids to the lower. The first night they were in the house (2 guys).... they had a house party going until 3am.
Well, 3am is when I finally left and just decided to sleep in my office at work. I told them to ask next time they were going to do things like this and that I wouldn't make an issue with it... that I would just stay somewhere else.

They didn't care. Regularly they were doing stuff like that.
In the basement (which we both got to use) they would regularly practice playing (electric guitars, drums).... it was so loud that it would drown out everything in my apartment. You could hardly even hear the tv over the noise.

I'd go to them about it... and they wouldn't care in the least.

Beer cans all over the yard, lighting their old Christmas tree on fire so close to the house that it was putting black marks on the siding.
I went to the landlord with my concerns and her response was "What do you expect? They're college kids".

Neighbors were going through a divorce, which wasn't surprising. We would see her yelling and chasing her husband around outside throwing items at him. He moved away during the divorce and put the house up for sale. She began holding loud parties, late into the night often times not ending till 4. I'm glad the house finally sold.

It was probably a minute, and he was adjusting the carb. Bad time to do that, for sure. Go over tomorrow and ask him what fuel he is burning (cuz it smelled good), make friends, drink some beers, and then casually remind him u sleep at 10.
I wish I had the ability to react/behave like that

I've always wondered, aren't you afraid of retaliation? Sounds like you have a lot more to lose than they do.
You'd rather someone walk all over you and do whatever they want regardless of how it affects you?

Growing up my parents bought their house and the neighbors were major alcoholics. The dad used to come over and drink with the previous owners and for some reason he thought that granted him a lifetime pass.

My parents don't drink and they were polite and declined , but being summer they would hang out outside, no big deal. Then there was a night the dad come over drunk at 10pm, my dad met him at the door, told him it wasn't a good time and he tried to force his way passed him. They had some words and he left. A few weeks later my dad was out of town for work and he tried it with my mom. He flipped out and started threatening her. I remember that when my dad came home a day or two later he went over there with a gun and confronted him.(Oh the early 90's)

After that he never came over or even acknowledged any of us again. We still had to listen to them screaming at each other all the time, have cops over there, cops coming to our house looking for them or later on their kids. So overall I'd say they were crazy/bad neighbors.

I know how Dennis feels.

I hate those passive aggressive types like Wally that drop subtle hints and disses. It's so annoying talking to them, because they act needy, nosy, gossipy, insecure, approval seeking, and genuinely don't understand why you don't want to be around them.

Last edited:
This is why I own several acres of land. Don't think I've ever lived in an apartment without some inconsiderate assholes. Be it dumb college kids, shitty parents with screaming children, dogs that bark 24/7, people blasting shitty club music, or Indians cramming 10 people into a 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome and taking up the entire parking lot.

And it doesn't matter how much the rent is, trash-people always find a way. I've stretched my rent budget past $1,600/month and it's not that much better. Apartment people are just shit-tier.

Last edited:
I moved out of my parents house to an apartment in Brooklyn NY at 18. neighbors were chain smoking drug addicts with kids. After two years of that next neighbors had too many people living in their house. Next apartment had college kids who had parties non stop. They moved, replaced with a family who had a daughter whe kept smoking weed and had an attitude problem. Their daughter tried assaulting my gf after she complained about the weed stank seeping into our place. Called cops and so on we moved again. Next neighbors, more weed from wife of neighbor. Those neighbor called cops on us from complaining to them about the weed stank seeping into our place. We moved and bought our first house. Now we have neighbors who are running an illegal daycare to our left and a neighbor who lets their dog shit all over the place to the right. I can't wait to afford acres of land to build a 6 ft fence around my house.

Had some Romanian neighbors move in across from us in our quiet and peaceful townhome complex. Some of the shittiest people I've ever encountered. The whole complex hated them. One night they were having one of their late night parties, and one of the guests left and couldn't get past the remote controlled gate so he literally just blared his car horn for like 10 minutes at like 3 in the morning.

The next morning my brother told me how he was inches away from grabbing his bat and going down there and smashing the guys windows out, and I laughed because I was that close to doing the same exact thing. But we didn't cause we're beta cucks.

I still regret not calling the cops on whatever family member of theirs that was and getting him a DUI.

My neighbor was out mowing his grass at about 8pm this last fall. I wasn’t sleeping but was funny to see his ass out there in the dark with one of those head lamps on. His mower blade got destroyed, too, cause he was running over rocks, branches, and all other types of stuff.

Would be interesting to know what % of people who decided to mow their grass in the dark were influenced to do this by being drunk!

We had some idiots parking partly in front of our driveway. It made it difficult to get in and out of our garage but not impossible. I asked them four times not to park there and explained the situation each time. Last time I told them I would have to call a tow truck on them if it kept happening. It kept happening, I called a tow truck. Then they come out going "Where's our car!? Why do you gotta be an asshole man!?" Some people I can't even... They were rentals and moved out a month after.

I'm one of the few houses in my block that has a 2 car driveway, for some reason people think my driveway is their personal parking lot. Random people will just park their cars in my driveway and then leave to go do whatever the fuck they do. I didn't even give them warnings, if the car was still there after 5-10 minutes I was on the phone to the towing company, and since they're just around the block from me the car's gone in a bit over 5 minutes from when I call.

I've thought about setting up a gate and turning my driveway into paid parking.

There's a couple in my building that gets into it I'm the parking lot at 2am every few months. He's a drug dealer and she's crazy. They'll come home from wherever they've been and she will ne drunk screaming like a banshee at him and wake everyone up. He'll scream back at her calling her a crazy bitch and the cops usually end up taking her away, once it was because she kicked the cop lol. I filmed part of the last altercation but don't know if I deleted it or what cause I can't find it

One night at around 4am last year, some chick was wandering the halls butt naked, and her clothes were outside their door. I'm sorry I missed that one. I mostly live with senior citizens so other than that the only real news is when someone's been dead for two weeks and stinking up the place, which happened a couple months back

thread is gold. I have some crazy fucking neighbors. She put up a fence to show where her driveway is?

There's a couple in my building that gets into it I'm the parking lot at 2am every few months. He's a drug dealer and she's crazy. They'll come home from wherever they've been and she will ne drunk screaming like a banshee at him and wake everyone up. He'll scream back at her calling her a crazy bitch and the cops usually end up taking her away, once it was because she kicked the cop lol. I filmed part of the last altercation but don't know if I deleted it or what cause I can't find it

One night at around 4am last year, some chick was wandering the halls butt naked, and her clothes were outside their door. I'm sorry I missed that one. I mostly live with senior citizens so other than that the only real news is when someone's been dead for two weeks and stinking up the place, which happened a couple months back

Yup, I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like they think they are the only people in the world. Very inconsiderate.

I used to live with my ex who was a resident manager of an apartment building. Man, I got some crazy stories. We manage to tone down the culture, but we definitely had some interesting experiences.

Everything ranging from Dominican drug dealers trying to bribe us, to calling the cops on an alcoholic maniac who was terrorizing the building, to weird witchcraft stone pilings on the property, to meth heads stabbing the walls. We lived in a fairly nice area, which was really surprising.

One particular incident involved a middle aged woman who locked herself in her apartment on the third floor. Her friends were worried because she has a history of mental illness. She had just experienced something negative in her life, and she was having a bad reaction.

We called the cops. They had to enter into the neighbors unit, climb over to her balcony, and persuade her to open the door. When they entered, she was absolutely scatter brained. They had to calm her down. When they finally got control of the situation, they looked at each other and heard a buzzing sound. They looked inside her draw to discover a vibrating dildo.

The property manager wanted to kick her out for causing so much commotion and damage, but we fought to keep her in because technically it was a health related incident, and she could protest as a wrongful eviction.

Anyways, due to that incident I learned to have a lot of compassion and understanding when it comes to mental health. I see and hear countless situations like it now.

Last edited:
I've had a similar experience

I handled it by touching him with teh jab. after he woke up he called the cops and when they showed up I started to fill the room with uppercuts

I bet you got big side muscles

Back