Crazy/Bad Neighbors

And here we go...

Neighbor had a German shepherd he couldnt control. Killed my cat, told him what his dog did, he was an asshole about it and gave 0 fucks. Killed our dog, again an asshole about it and gave 0 fucks. His dog magically died not long after and when he asked me about it I told him to go fuck himself and gave zero fucks. Never underestimate anyone or mistake kindness for weakness..

Last edited:
And here we go...

Neighbor had a German shepherd he couldnt control. Killed my cat, told him what his dog did, he was an asshole about it and gave 0 fucks. Killed our dog, again an asshole about it and gave 0 fucks. His dog magically died not long after and when he asked me about it I told him to go fuck himself and gave zero fucks. Never underestimate anyone or mistake kindness for weakness..

Do you think one of the other neighbors poisoned him? or does magically = your family?

We had a dog that we believe was poisoned. I was young and I don't remember the dog being a problem. However, there were a few suspects that didn't like our family.

Used to have a neighbor whose backyard fence was shared with our building. He'd leave his two dogs out all night and they'd bark, loud as fuck, nonstop from 11pm to 4am. The way the buildings were positioned amplified the noise so it sounded like they were directly outside my window.

Jeeesus.

Went over there a couple times to ask them to bring the dogs inside. He didn't care though. So a few days later I called the cops who went over there at 2am. That stopped it for about a week. Then it was back to no sleep.

Don't live there anymore thankfully.

Do you think one of the other neighbors poisoned him? or does magically = your family?

We had a dog that we believe was poisoned. I was young and I don't remember the dog being a problem. However, there were a few suspects that didn't like our family.

Ill never tell

Growing up my parents bought their house and the neighbors were major alcoholics. The dad used to come over and drink with the previous owners and for some reason he thought that granted him a lifetime pass.

My parents don't drink and they were polite and declined , but being summer they would hang out outside, no big deal. Then there was a night the dad come over drunk at 10pm, my dad met him at the door, told him it wasn't a good time and he tried to force his way passed him. They had some words and he left. A few weeks later my dad was out of town for work and he tried it with my mom. He flipped out and started threatening her. I remember that when my dad came home a day or two later he went over there with a gun and confronted him.(Oh the early 90's)

After that he never came over or even acknowledged any of us again. We still had to listen to them screaming at each other all the time, have cops over there, cops coming to our house looking for them or later on their kids. So overall I'd say they were crazy/bad neighbors.

That is a pretty intense story.

Last edited:
Last night at around 10:30pm, I was laying in bed and just as I was dozing off to sleep one of my neighbors starts up the lawnmower. They didn't just start it, they let it run for 10 to 15mins.

I don't know who exactly who it was. I went out to see who it was, but they turned it off before I was able to pinpoint where it was coming from.

Anybody have a similar experience?

I live in Manila people here would randomly sing and turn up the Karaoke at 3:00am.

Or the neighbor's kids throwing stuff in our roof or their dad peeing on our wall.

You definitely have to choose your battles wisely. You don't want to do that to some meth head or they might try and stab you.

Yeah some people are just not civilized I am not risking getting beat up or worsr getting shot.

I used to be antagonistic to bad neighbors but I have wisen up I am no big brute but I know some of them started to respect me and my family after I confronted them but I am not pushing my luck like I said I am not a big man it can take only one punch and I am done.

Funny enough it is my mom who is still very confrontational she is like 65 years old now and there times I have to stop her its not to long ago she smack a neighbors kid with a stick in the thigh and got in a verbal altercation with the dad.

Oh about those parked cars in our driveway she just clawed one of those cars from the hood to the trunk.

Back