Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Well, all the troll hype trains aside, he's just a journeyman. Cowboy eats guys like this for breakfast. I was seriously baffled by Perry being a betting favorite in his fight.
Cowboy lost 3 out of 4 and his chin is mostly gone, Perry however is a shit striker with a great chin and good power, he didn’t come close to hitting Cerrone with any hard shot tho, was a lot less aggressive than the bookies predicted

Even Tim Silvia didn't cry, he was angry and ready to keep going.

I actually wence just thinking about that break.
Yeah man,that one was brutal. Having your forearm snapped can't feel good!!

yup

AgXOcTaCMAAB-5o.jpg

this is apparently crying to some retards though lol

lookin at his arm like "you failed me"

But tapping at all, to anything, makes you a non-alpha by Sherdog keyboard warrior standards.

Wrong.

Giving up position and letting your opponent submit you on purpose, because you are tired and don't want to fight anymore, is what makes people look down on you as a fighter. There's a difference in between quitting in a fight and being caught in a submission.

When you get caught you get caught. Especially if its a joint lock, you better tap fast.

That's one of the risks when you try and slam someone who has a deep armbar on you. Cerrone said his ground game sucks and showed it.

No way Cerrone tried to break that arm surprised he wasnt able to prevent it. Perry sucks on the ground but he's a badass trying everything to escape. Forearm? Fuck man. Hope it's not his right and it's just a break. Really dumb.. but admirable.

Could wink john fuck up their integrity any better in one or two similar moves?

Man they fucked this up good. Cerrone just took them out to the shed

Well that's not very martial artsy. They share a large very small town. Train a mile apart. If I heard that there'd be a part deux eventually. Trying to tear ligaments cool Cowboy much respect.

Ain't no thang but a chicken wang!

Never understood the Perry hype. I think there are a few homosexuals who may have started it. Thank you cowboy. I was sick of Platinum threads and the goat jokes.

Another child that believes that a sanctioned full contact sport encounter is something that "settles the trash talk".
Please switch to WWE. Adult world is not for you yet

LOL

You’re the child that takes it too seriously.

LOL

You’re the child that takes it too seriously.

Maybe in Texas the more grown up you are, the less serious you become.
But that's probably because you guys are inbreds, that affects your way of thinking.

This is supposedly Perrys arm...

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-13_14-44-9.png
    upload_2018-11-13_14-44-9.png
    545.1 KB · Views: 4
Maybe in Texas the more grown up you are, the less serious you become.
But that's probably because you guys are inbreds, that affects your way of thinking.

See that’s what I’m talking about. You stooped that low lol. If you’re taking any sport serious that’s on you. It’s just sport. Please tell me how sports effects a person’s life. It doesn’t pay my bills. It’s entertainment. If you’re taking it that serious then maybe it’s not a healthy thing for you to watch.
You also accuse me of being childish, but then post like a 14 year old here with this post. I could play the game too and say maybe they raise pussies with soft feelings that don’t understand how this works where you’re from, but that doesn’t have anything to do with what we are discussing.
There’s a reason why these guys says the trash talk is business, and there is a reason why trash talk gets more eyes on the product, and there’s a reason these guys say they settle it in the cage, and there is a reason trash talk has been a part of sporting competition going all the way back.

Last edited:
See that’s what I’m talking about. You stooped that low lol. If you’re taking any sport serious that’s on you. It’s just sport. Please tell me how sports effects a person’s life. It doesn’t pay my bills. It’s entertainment. If you’re taking it that serious then maybe it’s not a healthy thing for you to watch.
You also accuse me of being childish, but then post like a 14 year old here with this post. I could play the game too and say maybe they raise pussies with soft feelings that don’t understand how this works where you’re from, but that doesn’t have anything to do with what we are discussing.
There’s a reason why these guys says the trash talk is business, and there is a reason why trash talk gets more eyes on the product, and there’s a reason these guys say they settle it in the cage, and there is a reason trash talk has been a part of sporting competition going all the way back.

You seem.to care about this forum even more than the sport, hence the essay.

I go that low because you're an easy target

You seem.to care about this forum even more than the sport, hence the essay.

I go that low because you're an easy target

if you consider that to be an essay then that says a lot.
It also says a lot that you’re more interested in talking about me than the original subject, but I’m not surprised and I suspected all along.

Back