Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Thats what happens when don't tap after the sub is already locked in.

<Fedor23>

From cerrone
Gotcha.

Uhm, yeah, because all the examples of shit talk we mentioned fall under freedom of speech.
Perry said he wanted to kill Cerrone:

Off topic, but he spoke on the camp stuff prior to Cerrone going on JRE:
Mike Perry said:
HE (CERRONE) DOESN’T COME IN THIS GYM. HE DID LAST TIME I WAS HERE…LIKE TWICE THE WHOLE TWO MONTHS I WAS HERE, TWICE. AND YA KNOW, HE STAYS AT HIS RANCH AND WORKS OUT THERE. BUT NOW, I GUESS HE’S GOING ON [THE] JOE ROGAN [EXPERIENCE PODCAST] TOMORROW AND HE MIGHT SAY SOME THINGS ABOUT THE GYM AND WINKELJOHN…TRY TO TALK SOME TRASH.

I THINK HE’S MOVIN’ BACK TO DENVER. AND LIKE, NONE OF THIS GOING ON IS THE REASON WHY. LIKE, HE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A REASON TO ACT LIKE IT WAS SOMETHING TO PUSH HIM TO MOVE OVER THERE. I DON’T KNOW HIM THAT WELL, BUT THAT’S THE WAY IT SOUNDS TO ME.

IF HE’S GOIN’ TO DENVER NOW, CAUSE HE’S WANTED TO FOR SOME TIME…AND HE’S GOIN’ AHEAD AND MAKING THAT MOVE BECAUSE HE AIN’T GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE KISSING HIS ASS OVER HERE NO MORE.”

I HAVEN’T SEEN IT FIRST HAND (THE TENSION BREWING). BUT I HEARD THAT HE PHYSICALLY CAME HERE AND ASKED THEM NOT TO TRAIN ME. FOR THEM NOT TO ALLOW ME TO COME INTO THE GYM AND TO SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT EVEN THOUGH…HE HASN’T DONE ANYTHING FOR THIS GYM IN QUITE SOME TIME.

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/mik...y-cerrone-asked-jacksonwink-not-to-train-him/
Perry was ignorant of the situation, but commented on it anyway with assumptions and speculation.

Thats what I was thinking too, lol. Didn't Nog just kind of look at it with a blank, indifferent and emotionless expression on his face?

Even Tim Silvia didn't cry, he was angry and ready to keep going.

I actually wence just thinking about that break.

Cowboy sent that weeger back to JackLinks gym as a one arm bandit. Put that in your trophy case.

Cowboy could never reach 125-165 megapascal with his armbar, this proves Mike is fools platinum.

Well, all the troll hype trains aside, he's just a journeyman. Cowboy eats guys like this for breakfast. I was seriously baffled by Perry being a betting favorite in his fight.

Really? Was he?

Damn. I would have backed underdog Cerrone pretty seriously.

Cerrone was breaking all kinds of shit tonight.

2 records, one arm, and the hearts of his former coaches.

Fuckyeah.
DN6x-vNU8AAI3wV.jpg

I ain't ever seen cowboy try to rip someones arm off that hard

Good. Fuck him.

I ain't ever seen cowboy try to rip someones arm off that hard

That's because most of his opponents hespect him. Perry show no hespect and paid the price.

Last edited:
Glad he put that bum in his place. Excited to see him back at 155 too.

Back