Cowboy broke Perry's arm

mideastbeast

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Perry apparently told Cowboy "congrats you broke my damn arm".

Karen was saying on the FS1 post fight show.

well when you are a meat head to the point where you decide to go to the ground with cowboy instead of what looked like 25 second speed advantage on the feet for Perry, i guess he will be able to flip the burgers on his BBQ 1 handed.

Platinum is a beast with low fight IQ

The only thing that dude has is his hands...

Now he only has hand

Time for bellator I guess

What arm?

uiTwLeL.jpg

well when you are a meat head to the point where you decide to go to the ground with cowboy instead of what looked like 25 second speed advantage on the feet for Perry, i guess he will be able to flip the burgers on his BBQ 1 handed.

What speed advantage?

I saw Perry eat a bunch of quick jabs and possibly land not one single punch.

Makes sense why he tapped after he flipped over and the arm was in the wrong direction for there to be armbar to still be applied. Tapped cause he knew that shit was wrecked.

Then tap sooner lol

If you're gonna wait too long to tap or not tap at all you better handle the repercussions like a badass like Nog did

well he probably broker his own damn arm by slamming so awkwardedly with it

Watch the replay. You can sorta see left arm seems a little bigger than right. Not sure if it's some weird optical illusion or blood just rushing to their area.

Cowboy was too well rounded and experienced for Perry.

There are levels....

You can tell when Cowboy is going to win, within the first couple of minutes of a fight. He was relaxed and wasn’t stiff right away.

Dang, that was idiotic to try to go to the ground with cowboy.

Cowboy had way more skills that Perry, but Perry had a real chance of getting a knock out if he just kept pressuring and throwing bombs.

I noticed he couldn't lift it at the announcement

Back