Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Thats what happens when your too hard headed to tap.

Respect to both.

War Cowboy at 155

PERRY will be back and foooking destroy.

you guys will see

I think I remember him saying, that at BMF ranch cowboy had his way with him wrestling, held him down for like 10 minutes or something like that...

Seems like he learned quite a bit from that session.

Or maybe not.

What speed advantage?

I saw Perry eat a bunch of quick jabs and possibly land not one single punch.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Cowboy was popping Perry with stuff jabs over and over. Perry has power but speed is not part of his game... or brains.

Thats what I was thinking too, lol. Didn't Nog just kind of look at it with a blank, indifferent and emotionless expression on his face?

yup

AgXOcTaCMAAB-5o.jpg

this is apparently crying to some retards though lol

Dang... i was afraid it was broke when i saw how cowboy arched.

Platinum sure didnt show it afterwards

<StillMyBoy>

Makes sense why he tapped after he flipped over and the arm was in the wrong direction for there to be armbar to still be applied. Tapped cause he knew that shit was wrecked.

That was most definitely still in armbar position. It was a belly down armbar and the pressure on those fuckers is insane. It wasn't perfect as their bodies were more parallel than perpendicular, but there still would've been a ton of pressure on Perry's elbow. Especially with Cowboy yanking on it like some arm collecting demon.

Perry is one of those guys that has to put his hand on the burner to see if it's hot rather than being told not to do it

He's going to have to keep learning the hard way that you can't bulldoze every guy you get in there with and there are guys that fight with some intelligence that can beat you.

I've really wondered that if you shook Mike Perry's head that it would sound like a bb in a canteen or not? The guy went to Jackson's and at the end of the day, Winkeljohn was just his puppet master and Cowboy clipped those strings and dropped ol' Perry like a sack of potatoes. Back to the drawing board for Platinum, or maybe Tristar next? Who knows with that guy.

The problem is... before the fight he "bragged" about how Cowboy took him down in sparring and raped him on the ground.
Some how taking Mike down in sparring and beating him = bitch move.
So Perry actually should have known (or put his hand on the burner) what was to be expected with a take down on Cowboy..
Dude learned nothing from training with Cowboy.

Perry got caught with an unfortunate submission. Why on earth should he be cut lol.

That is nasty. Just heard it during one of the post fight interviews after the event

I did see Cerrone pulling hard on that arm with everything he had ... He also siad he heard something pop.

Poor guy

Last edited:
That is nasty.

I did see Cerrone pulling hard on that arm with everything he had ... He also siad he heard something pop.

Poor guy

Yeah, poor guy...could have used this arm to shut his mouth instead of talking mad trash about Cerrone, Borg and other fighters pre-fight

Cerrone was breaking all kinds of shit tonight.

2 records, one arm, and the hearts of his former coaches.

Damn, that sucks.

He should have tapped sooner, Cerrone was hyper-extending it for a good few seconds.

“What goes around comes back around”
Timberlake bless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back