Cowboy broke Perry's arm

Cowboy’s taking it home and putting it on his mantle.

When Buffer announced Cerrone as the winner I swear Perry's left arm looked swolen

looks like his fight IQ still haven't improved. Why the fuck did he tried to play the ground game with Cowboy ? and he wants to fight Askren.

Nog didn't cry WTF lol

He had no emotion at all

Perry's the one crying because he's a mediocre fighter that will never be top 10 let alone fight for a title

This.

If it wasn't for Mir, Nog would have ruled HW for a long time. He was on the best run of his career when he ran into Mir

Makes sense why he tapped after he flipped over and the arm was in the wrong direction for there to be armbar to still be applied. Tapped cause he knew that shit was wrecked.
Can tell when you look at the arm after cerrone lets go

Perry wasnt at platinum to begin with, was at copper perry before this fight, now pewter perrry

What arm?

uiTwLeL.jpg
Sherdog is awesome. 9/10

Makes sense why he tapped after he flipped over and the arm was in the wrong direction for there to be armbar to still be applied. Tapped cause he knew that shit was wrecked.

You can still get armbars from there, most bb i roll with i notice they dont give uo on that shiznit at the first sign i might get out, they go balls deep, and i usually end up tapping.

Nog didn't cry WTF lol

He had no emotion at all

Perry's the one crying because he's a mediocre fighter that will never be top 10 let alone fight for a title
Thats what I was thinking too, lol. Didn't Nog just kind of look at it with a blank, indifferent and emotionless expression on his face?

Perry is one of those guys that has to put his hand on the burner to see if it's hot rather than being told not to do it

He's going to have to keep learning the hard way that you can't bulldoze every guy you get in there with and there are guys that fight with some intelligence that can beat you.

I've really wondered that if you shook Mike Perry's head that it would sound like a bb in a canteen or not? The guy went to Jackson's and at the end of the day, Winkeljohn was just his puppet master and Cowboy clipped those strings and dropped ol' Perry like a sack of potatoes. Back to the drawing board for Platinum, or maybe Tristar next? Who knows with that guy.

Nog didn't cry WTF lol

He had no emotion at all

Perry was crying?

Seemed like he had a smile on his face that a broken bone doesn't hurt him.

Yeah I was wondering why the fuck he tapped from that. Didn’t look like an arm bar at that point.

This.

If it wasn't for Mir, Nog would have ruled HW for a long time. He was on the best run of his career when he ran into Mir
"He was on the best run of his career"

Definitely not.

His best run was in Rings, then in Pride.

Back