Covington vs McGregor 170lbs—who gets it done and how?

Conor's TDD isn't very good but that doesn't mean he doesn't have some good anti-wrestler tactics like cross framing and defensive footwork to keep his back away from the fence. Colby should be favored though.
Conor gassed badly in a boxing match where he was allowed to dictate the pace for all of the early rounds. He pretty much gassed at the pace he set. He has also gassed in mma while he was the one setting the pace. Colby always dictates pace, and it's a much faster pace than Conor can compete with.

covington would maul conor. but conor would definitely have a punchers chance in the early rounds

Personally I can't stand either of these guys lol but I'm leaning towards Colby via knowing how to grapple.

Conor gassed badly in a boxing match where he was allowed to dictate the pace for all of the early rounds. He pretty much gassed at the pace he set. He has also gassed in mma while he was the one setting the pace. Colby always dictates pace, and it's a much faster pace than Conor can compete with.
don't know why you're telling me this but okay lol

Colby stands almost no chance against Woodley, but if he did somehow win and then fight McGregor, McGregor KOs him in the first.
weren't you saying he stands no chance against RDA? you know nothing about this sport and probably teach KIDS JIU JITSU CLASSES ON A SUNDAY!

Lmao you "Conor KO in 1" guys are hilarious.

Maybe it's hard for you to see his fights from your vantage point of swinging on his nuts.

weren't you saying he stands no chance against RDA? you know nothing about this sport and probably teach KIDS JIU JITSU CLASSES ON A SUNDAY!
You should have fact checked first, then you may not have made the personal assault. I had Colby.

Three things.

1) Colby isn't a draw
2) He probably isn't defeating Woodley
3) Conor will duck the matchup if it presents itself

Connor knocks him out cold!!! Unless of course Colby comes in three times Connors size.

I said rda should beat him, and he proved me wrong. RDA let someone pressure him again. Conor doesn't do that. And I'm not even a huge Conor fan. You can calm down now my child.

McGregor has a decent punchers chance and that's about it.

Colby's strength align perfectly with Conor's weaknesses.

hate Conor, but guaranteed Colby will get countered left and right and dropped easily. Just look at how sloppy Colby's hands are and his punches don't exert any power. Conor drops him in 2 rounds. Conor's counter is a perfect set up for sloppy punchers. If Nate didn't have a granite chin, he would have gotten KO'ed..

Colbys best weapons are his wrestling, his cardio, and his lack of shame over missing 100 takedowns but still happy to settle to push someone up against the fence for 4 minutes on number 101. I feel like he could handle Conor easily with those weapons.

Back