Covington: "If Khabib comes up to WW, he's gonna get his head dunked, and balls put on his forehead"

Definitely can maul the striker WW's but as for the big grapplers like Woodley, Covington, and Maia? Dont know about that.
He can, but its just extra effort going through it.

The reason why im saying this coz he has grappled with rockhold for a long time and rockhold is big and one of the best grapplers. Rockhold said khabib is the only person able to hang with him on the ground. (ps rockhold stop chatting shit and start grappling insteas of striking

Khabib already has the red panty night in the Conor McGregor fight. Colby can dream of such nights.

One of these days Khabib is gonna face a good, American wrestler get his tds stuffed and shut down. Could it be Lee? Maybe

It's not like he is a freak athlete either. He looks like someone I used to smoke weed with back in the day and is one dimensional, Tony would've got him imo

And Covington would probably win as well
And acording to you, american wrestling supposed to be better than russian/ dagestan wrestling? LOL

giphy.gif
HEAD MOOOMENT

Wow Colby doubled down on the real estate agent comment....I guess Colby and Jorge broke up.

khabib would win a lot of fights at ww BUT I think that Till, Wonderboy, Woodley, Usman, Colby, Ponsi and Maia would give him hell.

Colby Covington is a division 1 All American at 170 lb

That is a very very very big deal

He has been training like a madman for 2 years straight

Colby Covington is going to smash RDA

With Colby Covington Division 1 wrestling which is the best wrestler in the whole MMA UFC

Colby Covington will smoke khabib

Last edited:
Colby trying his best to sound relevant. The guy never shuts up. Khabib wrestles/grapples daily with Rockhold and Cormier, he is no stranger to bigger weight classes and bigger opponents

Colby Covington is a division 1 All American at 170 lb

That is a very very very big deal

He has been training like a madman for 2 years straight

Colby Covington is going to smash RDA

With Colby Covington Division 1 wrestling which is the best wrestler in the whole MMA UFC

Colby Covington with smoke khabib
But is he a world champ? Did he wrestle bears? Does he have a belt? Is he 26-0? Every time someone said that this guy is this or that, Khabib neutralized their game and smashed them because he is levels above them. He trains with DC regularly . Whatever cool aide you drinking, it's the wrong stuff!

Colby is one of those guys who thinks he has friends but when he holds an event n no-one turns up.

Colby well rounded {<jordan}

I'd bet Khabib does good 170 he might lose a fight or two to horrible matchup but overall he'd still look good there.

But is he a world champ? Did he wrestle bears? Does he have a belt? Is he 26-0? Every time someone said that this guy is this or that, Khabib neutralized their game and smashed them because he is levels above them. He trains with DC regularly . Whatever cool aide you drinking, it's the wrong stuff!

Colby Covington lost a couple years ago hehe got caught in a choke

The only way a division 1 All American losses is by getting caught in a choke or a knockout punch and I don't see any of those happening rightright now he in his prime

Russian wrestling and Division one All-American wrestling are not the same they're not even close

Khabib patted his record Buy by fighting sheepherders in Dagestan

Colby at it again. haha

Covington - "I don't think he's that impressive. He couldn't even finish a Real Estate Agent. That's f*cking sad. He just goes forward and looks for takedowns and pressure, he doesn't have any striking power. He's not a well-rounded fighter like myself."
Says the guy who got bloodied up by Maia on the feet. Lol, so well rounded.

RDA, please knock this cunt's teeth down his throat and send him to the prelims.

this Coby kid needs to shut the fuck up and fight. He doesnt do shit other than talk shit and try and make himself look " cool " its sad when a guy has to try that damn hard for attention.

Colby at it again. haha

Covington - "I don't think he's that impressive. He couldn't even finish a Real Estate Agent. That's f*cking sad. He just goes forward and looks for takedowns and pressure, he doesn't have any striking power. He's not a well-rounded fighter like myself."

As obnoxious as he is, he may have a point though. There are some solid grapplers at 170, and these guys are quite a bit bigger & stronger than LW.

What say you? Can Khabib make the transition up to welterweight and be competitive with the top 5? He did already beat RDA, albeit at 155.

Time-stamped:

This Covington guy tries to act like Conor McGregor soooo much and it's transparent.
Play the video from 7:22, dude come on you fake copy monkey. Get your own personality.

Colby Covington lost a couple years ago hehe got caught in a choke

The only way a division 1 All American losses is by getting caught in a choke or a knockout punch and I don't see any of those happening rightright now he in his prime

Russian wrestling and Division one All-American wrestling are not the same they're not even close

Khabib patted his record Buy by fighting sheepherders in Dagestan
Ok, what about world championships in Sambo?

Back