Covington: "If Khabib comes up to WW, he's gonna get his head dunked, and balls put on his forehead"

“He’s not a well rounded fighter like myself”

{<jordan}

Colby just regurgitates what Conor says/has said.

Except it sounds forced when Colby says it

I have a feeling Colby knows that everyone knows he ripped that forehead balls line off conor.

Colby is a bit of a tool but I think's right on this one.

Khabib just won LW title in last fight. Is it just me, or wouldn't it be nice to see some titles get defended for a change. Why all this crap about newly crowned champs moving weight classes every time anyone wins a belt? Can't the LW champ just be the LW champ and fight LW's at LW? If Colby cheese wants to fight Khabib, then move to LW, win some fights and get a title shot. If not, STFU. He's not in your division. Next-- Ngannou calling out MM.

Colby's a tough match up for Khabib tbh. It would probably go the same as the Maia fight.

Head dunking didn't help against Alves.

200w.webp

I think Khabib beats a few top ten guys in my opinion , Covington would be one of them ...... but not the likes of Woodley , wonderboy or Maia..... maybe Lawler at his current condition.

The only fighters I think Khabib might struggle with would be Woodley, Lawler, and Maia because they're all strong defensive grapplers.

Didn’t you get outstruck by Maia?

Khabib’s striking and wrestling are better than his.

Another hotel scuffle coming up...

You are crazy if you think Khabib can move up to 170 and ouwrestle Colby. Covington was a truly elite collegiate wrestler, there is literally no one at 155 right now with comparable credentials except Gillespie.

Would not surprise me in the least if RDA beats him, however, because of how bad Covington's striking is.

we not gone act like al last wasn’t against Diego . I looked up al wiki and wtf sure was hella inactive

Love Khabib, but even he knows this. Thats why hes willing to kill hisself to make 55. His reach and frame wouldnt translate that well in the division.
He has a similar reach and frame as RDA, Lombard, Gastelum, Ellenberger, Perry, etc.. Khabib has said numerous times that he would like to go to 170 after he dominates the 155lb division.. similar to what many other fighters have said or are currently saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back