Covington: "If Khabib comes up to WW, he's gonna get his head dunked, and balls put on his forehead"

Definitely can maul the striker WW's but as for the big grapplers like Woodley, Covington, and Maia? Dont know about that.

Those 3 are some of the best grapplers in the sport though, not just the division. Their skill would make it very competitive.

RDA has the same reach as Khabib and he's a top WW now.

What I find amusing about Colby is that he legitimately talks like he’s some monster that’ll whoop another fighters ass. The only thing to fear from him is a dry humping. I promise you no fighter is sitting at home shitting their pants hoping they don’t get matched with Colby

giphy.gif
Fabricio doesn't suffer fools.

Colby would get wrestlefucked

and he would luv it
[<cena1}[<diva3}

One of these days Khabib is gonna face a good, American wrestler get his tds stuffed and shut down. Could it be Lee? Maybe

It's not like he is a freak athlete either. He looks like someone I used to smoke weed with back in the day and is one dimensional, Tony would've got him imo

And Covington would probably win as well

American raw steel and sex appeal vs the eagle of Dagestan

Has $$$$$ written all over it

I’ve never heard of paying for ass, or paying for being seen with ass being called sex appeal before.

And aren’t we talking about a sport with a fanbase still hugely male ? But I guess the raw steel and sex appeal description kind of explains how you roll. Have fun with that.

Nah.

I do think Colby is tough match for most of the WW division though. His wrestling is no joke. Wouldn't mind seeing him vs Usman to see who would win the wrestling battle.
Ahhhh, ok. His wrestling is underrated on this forum, I think fans are in for a surprise when he fights RDA. For being a average sized WW his grappling is very good, he ragdolled DHK around like nothing and he was stuffing Maia’s takedowns in the middle of the cage like nothing, while Woodley opted to defend against the cage where it’s easier.

People seem to think usman is the better wrestler, I think Colby has shown stronger wrestling and grappling thus far

Colby at it again. haha

Covington - "I don't think he's that impressive. He couldn't even finish a Real Estate Agent. That's f*cking sad. He just goes forward and looks for takedowns and pressure, he doesn't have any striking power. He's not a well-rounded fighter like myself."

As obnoxious as he is, he may have a point though. There are some solid grapplers at 170, and these guys are quite a bit bigger & stronger than LW.

What say you? Can Khabib make the transition up to welterweight and be competitive with the top 5? He did already beat RDA, albeit at 155.

Time-stamped:

He'll beat some fighters at WW, like RDA for instance, but he won't be a champ.

He'll beat a guy like Covington no doubt.

Covington better not share hotels with Khabib and his team after this.

I’ve never heard of paying for ass, or paying for being seen with ass being called sex appeal before.

And aren’t we talking about a sport with a fanbase still hugely male ? But I guess the raw steel and sex appeal description kind of explains how you roll. Have fun with that.
Keep hating. Colby has really gotten under your skin!

Khabib won't fight guys his own size, Colby is being silly.

- Habib: 280, 000 Twitter followers.
- Big John: 82, 300 Twitter followers.
- Herb Dean: 65, 400 Twitter followers.
- Sean Shelby: 39, 700 Twitter followers.
- Cody: 28, 500 Twitter followers.

Sounds like a rephrased version of Mcgregor's insult to Mendes.

Colby at it again. haha

Covington - "I don't think he's that impressive. He couldn't even finish a Real Estate Agent. That's f*cking sad. He just goes forward and looks for takedowns and pressure, he doesn't have any striking power. He's not a well-rounded fighter like myself."

As obnoxious as he is, he may have a point though. There are some solid grapplers at 170, and these guys are quite a bit bigger & stronger than LW.

What say you? Can Khabib make the transition up to welterweight and be competitive with the top 5? He did already beat RDA, albeit at 155.

Time-stamped:

<Dany07> CHAOS , WITH TEA BAGGING BURN !! COLBY GOING TO LOCK KHHHABIB IN THE LOCKER AND STEAL HIS LUNCH MONEY !!

PicsArt_04-21-02.11.46.jpg

Back