Covington has DUI and eluding police charge, once committed assault after verbal argument

he is balls deep in your head if you are obsessing and looking through 2010 blogs for info

Get a life dude...

Its pathetic how so many on here are constantly crying over something so dumb.Grow up and stop being so sensitive.

Go tell mommy your pussy hurts.

Funny you stick up for Werdum for doing that but on here crying because Colby did whatever years ago...

cry me a river

he is balls deep in your head if you are obsessing and looking through 2010 blogs for info
Look at all these filthy animals
bork1}

So basically, he's a hypocritical snitch.

I love how Colby fans are in full triggered mode and some pretend not to be his fans.

<mma1><24>

UFC should setup Colby vs Arquette for Interm WW Title.

So basically, he's a hypocritical snitch.

Don't forget pussy, he's a pussy too.

The way he first ran from Werdum, then switched his phone on and proceded to call him names from afar definitely qualifies as pussy-behaviour.

Did he seriously injure the guy or kill him? If not i dont give a shit, he's not the first young man to get in a fight.

he doesn't seem like a decent person to begin with so I don't care.

also people that drive drunk are one of the biggest POS in this country

A 22yo man who's old enough to drunk drive and assault random people on the streets is a kid according to some shertards. Being a racist gives you a pass to do whatever you want in the eyes of certain people.

Back