Covington has DUI and eluding police charge, once committed assault after verbal argument

I'm comparing you saying this is "tattling" after making a "throw werdum in prison!!!! Hes bigger than colby!!" post.

If colby wasn't pressing charges or coming at guys like Jones for their irresponsible behavior, i wouldnt find it amusing to make this thread about anything he did. But since he is, the irony is hilarious.

Shits on Jones for driving drunk, has a DUI and fleeing police on his record. Talks about how it's not okay to invade his personal space because free speech, attacks someone for verbally responding to his initial insults.

None of those were my threads, and I didn't feel the need to tell everyone of his wrong doings. Don't see the point in that.

You don't see the irony in Colby tattling, after doing this stuff?

I don't think what either Colby did here or what Werdum did is a big deal. But it's amusing that this is Colby's history given his recent talk and actions.

Ah ok, I see where you guys are getting at. Like the werdum boomerang thread, I didn't really read the OP. I just thought TS was randomly announcing his rap sheet.

My apologies @MikalP. Honest mistake. I really gotta start reading some of these threads lol. I do, but sometimes I go into autopilot, and just skik through certain ones, because of the way it's written, or soemthing.

Happy turkey day.

Good point TS. These Colby fans don't care about facts, it seems they're only concerned with defending someone who's likely a racist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back