Covington has DUI and eluding police charge, once committed assault after verbal argument

MikalP

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbeaversbeat/2010/06/pac-10_wrestling_champ_colby_c.html

The police report says Waleanalu Arquette, 23, of Corvallis was walking with a friend on Northwest 14th Street when “some men in front of them’’ began calling them names.

Arquette said he responded, and one of the men punched him twice in the face.

Arquette’s friend, 21-year-old Kenn Asato of Corvallis, was punched in the eye.

Police later interviewed Covington and determined that he threw the punches that hit Arquette

So Colby threw insults from afar, received a verbal response, and immediately turned to physical retaliation. Sound a little familiar?

It was a situation where he was also getting a clean start of sorts because he had an unseemly incident at Iowa in August, 2008, where he was arrested for DUI and eluding police trying to race back to his apartment in his car.

Covington’s blood-alcohol level was 0.255, more than three times the legal limit of 0.08.

After the DUI arrest, Covington was suspended from the Iowa program.

Which makes his and his fanbase's condemnig of Jones' behavior very, VERY ironic

Anyway,

@Coolidge thoughts?

this thread was made.

quit bein a whiney bitch.

and no, I'm no CC fan.

just sick of TMZ threads.

this thread was made.

quit bein a whiney bitch.

and no, I'm no CC fan.

just sick of TMZ threads.

50 threads kept alive by the same 5 people about all the ~freedom of speech~ colby has the right to

2 made about this.

Deal with it.

OR:

I don't care about his old charges,

and I don't care he got boomeranged.

any man would agree.

Got f#cked in the arse...
Now wants to f#ck some arce.

Who gives a shit?

The turd has enough current bullshit to loathe him for...no need to dredge up his past douchebaggery.

OR:

any man would agree.

Then continue not caring in threads about something else

Like ????

Plenty of other threads to occupy. If no one cares about this then this one will die on its own. Why bother posting lol

Get a life dude...

Hmm

Fuck the Brazilian fans.They are the most disrespectful shitty fans in the world.Someone talks shit back and they cry like babies and want to kill them.lol.They are Filthy fucking animals.

You suck at trying to make shit up.Get a life you filthy animal.

Crying over being called filthy animals.The world is so pathetic these days..lmfao

wonder why you'd say that

<mma4>
I agree TS.

And sorry butt hurt Colby fans
<DCrying>

I'm surprised the UFC sent this guy to Australia to do promotion. Apparently all you got to do to get a promotional push is to fire up half a dozen of racists who post in some obscure online MMA forum.

Colby is a filthy animal

Seriously TS, go have a coke and a smile

Its pathetic how so many on here are constantly crying over something so dumb.Grow up and stop being so sensitive.

You should find a way to get that same message to Colby. Assaulting people in the street over words after initiating the trash talk too smh

You should find a way to get that same message to Colby. Assaulting people in the street over words after initiating the trash talk too smh
Funny you stick up for Werdum for doing that but on here crying because Colby did whatever years ago...

OR:

any man would agree.

Legit I was interested for a hole 5 mins in hopes the boomerang came back to Fabio and i was sadly disappointed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back