Could world with one country, one language, one culture, one God would be easier to manage?

Reasonable idea on a many fronts but tropical islands are going to have a different culture to Canadians.

Too many people. Too much spread power. Too many opportunities for corruption. Too many instances of civil war.

No.
I think the EU and the US are already pushing the limit with regards degrees of separation between the citizen and the leader.

How such world would look like in your mind?

You can live wherever you want, and have access to same job/healthcare/living standards anywhere else, whether it is Africa, Asia, North Korea. Would you accept such model or ideology of the world?

Any country with no god could manage and will always do better than any country obsessed with a deity and superstition of their choice. Separation of church and state was the ingredient for a prosperous, democratic, science based society. Europe, North America, now Asia, etc...show that theocracies are medieval hindrances to human progress. Mixing a in a plethora of unverified, mystical mumbo-humbo with political decisions is sheer stupidity and the first obstacle to progress.

whats with your dumb threads today?

Every culture is different, some are smarter and harder workers then others.

We see this in their advancement through history.

The ones who are more simple and do not evolve as fast as other countries will only slow the progression of the .modern ones

No God is even easier.
Just think, NOT assuming there's some magical sky fairy that makes and controls everything!
Because there's NO fucking reason to believe such a thing exists!

No God is even easier.
Just think, NOT assuming there's some magical sky fairy that makes and controls everything!
Because there's NO fucking reason to believe such a thing exists!

Like I said, let people believe what they want to believe. If they want to believe in Allah, Budda, Jesus, let them. But religions should never ever influence political or local situations like on the middle east.

Like I said, let people believe what they want to believe. If they want to believe in Allah, Budda, Jesus, let them. But religions should never ever influence political or local situations like on the middle east.
But look at how badly the certainty of religious belief is fucking up so many countries.
Take that shit away, millions live better lives immediately.

But look at how badly the certainty of religious belief is fucking up so many countries.
Take that shit away, millions live better lives immediately.

How Christianity fucks up USA?

How Buddhism fucks up Japan?

The only reason why Islam is fucking people lives in middle east is because they got this written in their constitution. Religion is ruling country so they use that ideology to spread it everywhere in the world.

Religion should have no place in political world whatsoever.

As a person passing you on the street I don't care whether you are black, white, gay, muslim, sikh, rich or poor. If you treat me like a shit, I will treat you the same way. This is how I lead my life.

When Muslims go on the streets in UK protesting that they want Sharia Law or whatever just because, I get blood boil. Not because their Muslims, but because they came to the country that provides better living standards. And you are not the one on speaking terms.

The only reason why Islam is fucking people lives in middle east is because they got this written in their constitution. Religion is ruling country so they use that ideology to spread it everywhere in the world.

As a person passing you on the street I don't care whether you are black, white, gay, muslim, sikh, rich or poor. If you treat me like a shit, I will treat you the same way. This is how I lead my life.
How does Christianity fuck up my country? Look at Roy Moore. The man espouses values he doesn't hold, but because he SAYS he holds them, people are putting money into his campaign despite his being exposed as a pedophile who dated adolescents. You can parade your Christianity around falsely and be rewarded for it.

One president, one currency. United States of the World pretty much.

You can live wherever you want, and have access to same job/healthcare/living standards anywhere else, whether it is Africa, Asia, North Korea. Would you accept such model or ideology of the world?

if people were ok with that, of course it would be easier to manage. but.....people wouldnt be ok with that, and violently so. shit....the tiny state of israel cant even manage with one govt.

When Muslims go on the streets in UK protesting that they want Sharia Law or whatever just because, I get blood boil. Not because their Muslims, but because they came to the country that provides better living standards. And you are not the one on speaking terms.

im not religious, but i think most religions are a net-gain for the societies they exist in. islam is the most problematic at the moment....but in some of those places, their anti-imperialism bent would be causing lots of violence with or without islam. much in the way the crusades were not all about religion, neither is modern islamic jihadism.

One president, one currency. United States of the World pretty much.

Is that your west dream you traitorous EU lover.

Won't ever work would make most of the world's population border line serfs in quality of life. Nor are there enough resources to make it happen.

Back