Could world with one country, one language, one culture, one God would be easier to manage?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How such world would look like in your mind?

One president, one currency. United States of the World pretty much.

You can live wherever you want, and have access to same job/healthcare/living standards anywhere else, whether it is Africa, Asia, North Korea. Would you accept such model or ideology of the world?

Last edited:
I wouldn't want there to be ONLY one language, culture, etc. But I would like there to be a language and culture that everyone shares in addition to their own. Example: Everyone on earth knows English + their own language. Everyone follows a code of ethics with basic rules such as democracy for government and basic human rights for all in addition to their own cultural rules.

Esperanto and the golden rule and we should be set, eh?

I grew up w 4 brothers and now have three sons of my own. All of us, although very similar in some ways, are very different people. And that's just one family. No way we could have anything coherent across the entire globe and its billions of people.

Easier to manage, probably. I don't think we should strive towards being "easier to manage", though.

No, the real problem is with the people that feel they must rule

i heard under agenda 21 we shall be forced to learn klingon and worship the reptile gods, david icke said so

You can live wherever you want, and have access to same job/healthcare/living standards anywhere else, whether it is Africa, Asia, North Korea. Would you accept such model or ideology of the world?

So you were cheering for hitler to take over the world. Not good, bucko.

People are too susceptible to media brainwashing convincing them to move into wtevr tech the big money is pushing.. We would become the borg. We are already moving there.

I would think yes in terms of logic. But logic would dictate removing the God part.

I wouldn't like to see cultureless samey people so I kind of hate the thought. Or some aspects to it.

We're already well on our way to developing a global culture, but language, religion and government will take longer to shift.
It'd be the same situation, with distinct subcultures forming (and competing/conflicting).
The existing conflicts between centralisation and decentralisation will continue to play out.
It's been the same at every stage of technological development. With the expansion of transportation, communication and access to a shared market, smaller scale groups and authority are incorporated.

How would that ever be easier to manage? What entity would be installed to govern nearly 7.5 Billion people and counting?

Just to get to that single world concept would just be beyond tortorous.

Easier to manage, yes. Take Canada for example, which would be more efficient and easier to manage if the pesky French would give up their language and culture.

Then just apply that principal to the entire planet.

It would be a form of standardization, which typically makes things more efficient.

Whether that is a good thing, or if it would just turn us into dehumanized slaves faster is a different subject though.

The real problem is people who believe they are entitled and deserve things they did nothing to work for...
Not sure what you mean,people can believe whatever they want, still won’t put money in their pocket or food on their table.

Somebody has to help them take it from others, refer to my post ...unless that who you were talking about.

One government, nor borders and one currency. Also we should install barcodes on us to purchase goods and services.

It sounds like half the world would move up in the standard of living and half the world would move down.

Not sure what you mean,people can believe whatever they want, still won’t put money in their pocket or food on their table.

Somebody has to help them take it from others, refer to my post ...unless that who you were talking about.

Sorry. I should have said, "in addition to..." the problem you mentioned

Sure it would be easier to manage, you'd have to kill about 4b people to get there though.

Also what happens when the people in the state of say Africa feel like the people in the capital state (we'll say us or chinaa) don't understand their particular issues.

Back