Could DC beat ‘Prime Fedor’

Why are they over the hill? Why is he so over the hill as soon as he started losing? This is the problem people have with his record. And pride is a very very shady organization at best. Rumors of fixes went on for years over there.
I will use Noguiera as an example. He fought in Pride and was very agile and fast, he slowed down then the org shut down. He came to the UFC as a shell of his former self. If you watched his fights (don't just wiki everything) you would see that he slowed down overall, especially in the striking department. He was not nearly as quick as he once was, nor was his chin as good. It comes from being in all of the wars that he was in. In the UFC, however, this watered down version of himself was STILL good enough to hold UFC gold.

I will use Noguiera as an example. He fought in Pride and was very agile and fast, he slowed down then the org shut down. He came to the UFC as a shell of his former self. If you watched his fights (don't just wiki everything) you would see that he slowed down overall, especially in the striking department. He was not nearly as quick as he once was, nor was his chin as good. It comes from being in all of the wars that he was in. In the UFC, however, this watered down version of himself was STILL good enough to hold UFC gold.

And Mirko was supposed to dominate easily. His initial run was awful. He lost to fighters he was supposed to destroy. At the end of the day you do not avoid the top organization. You don’t do it. There is no excuse for this. All of the chief rivals went to this one organization. Except for one person. No excuse.

It became a narrative over the years for Fedor fans to claim Bigfoot was roided to the gills instead of admitting he simply lost. If you want to make shit up at least make it about a fight where the Commission ran the fighter through a plethora of extra tests.

Yeah, why in the world would any fight fan think Silva was dirty? He popped before the Fedor fight. He popped after the Fedor fight. He admitted to using TRT. This was all before USADA.

You're better than this lol.

No, nobody beat prime Fedor. DC isn't the exception.

Do you NOT realize what you are saying??? You keep stating that Fedor should have been in the UFC to "prove" that he was worth a damn but had he come over and killed Timmeh and then left, you would be saying the same thing about him,"Sylvia wasn't prime." And AGAIN, what does that say about the state of the UFC vs other orgs when the champ for the UFC was an overweight, past his prime "can"? What if Fedor felt the same way that you did and that is why he DIDN'T SIGN with the UFC. They were wanting to pay him way less, they wouldn't let him compete elsewhere and their champion was a "LESS THAN PRIME" Sylvia.
Prime silvia killed Arlovski twice but became a but suddenly when he lost to Couture, his prime turned off like a lightswitch as fedor's did.

Prime silvia killed Arlovski twice but became a but suddenly when he lost to Couture, his prime turned off like a lightswitch as fedor's did.
Apparently he had a bad back versus Randy and maybe he was slightly past his prime but anyone who watched the entire careers of Tim and Fedor can see that Fedor would have always likely beaten Tim on the feet or on the ground.

2003 Sylvia vs 2004 Fedor would have been a better fight when they were both at their peaks, but I would have to go with Fedor.

And Mirko was supposed to dominate easily. His initial run was awful. He lost to fighters he was supposed to destroy. At the end of the day you do not avoid the top organization. You don’t do it. There is no excuse for this. All of the chief rivals went to this one organization. Except for one person. No excuse.
Are you also one of those that told McGregor that he couldn't fight Mayweather for 100 million? Are you one of the guys that wouldn't let Couture fight Fedor in a champion vs. champion bout when Couture held the title on neutral and co-promoted territory? If the "top organization" is not willing to pay you your worth and they DON'T HAVE THE TOP COMPETITION, who are you to tell him that he has to sign? When Fedor signed his deal to fight Arlovski and Sylvia in Affliction, Noguiera was the current champ in the UFC. He had already beaten him twice, so why would he take much less money to fight in the UFC vs someone whom he'd already beaten and lock himself into the UFC slave trade? The UFC president himself, Dana White, said that he'd offered a "boatload" of money but wouldn't allow the co-promotion and that Fedor's manager could go "fuck himself". That boatload was not the money that Fedor made elsewhere.

I hope you never become a fight manager... poor bastard who takes your advice.

As much as I love Fedor... but MMA has changed to a whole another level. DC wins

You must talk to a 2nd grader in a manner that he or she can understand. You dismiss facts and resort to the most oversimplified manner of "analyzing" fighters and fights. "He got beat by Henderson, so he is and always has been a can."

I will order you a "Trevor Berbick - GOAT" poster.

I do talk to children hence my understanding your need to resort to insults due to an inability to articulate intelligent or cogent rebuttal.

Again, read my words. Never did I use the word "can" you are confused or projecting a bizarre personal interpretation.

I said Fedor was clobbered by Silva, Henderson and Werdum.
I said DC clobbered them

The topic is DC and Fedor

No where did I use the word "can".
Rudimentary comprehension here is essential .

And Mirko was supposed to dominate easily. His initial run was awful. He lost to fighters he was supposed to destroy.

He clearly didn`t fight any of those opponents in the ring and under Pride rules where he was successful and it is obvious that they exploited changes in their favour, things that did not exist in ring and Pride rules, elements that are specific for american rules and cage / large round space with wire fence.

Everything else is just compairing apples and fairs and presumptions based on very shallow judgement.

Last edited:
you get worse as this goes along. You should just quit now while you aren't so far behind. He was tested in all of his American fights and was tested annually for his Sambo competitions. Now you are just being a "can".

Yeah he went 4-4 during testing in MMA and was tested 19% of his MMA fights. Lol at tested annually for sambo, that’s the best crutch you fanboys can cling too?? Get lost dude, you are getting your ass kicked with FACTS!!!

Like I said.

You actually have no idea of what you're watching.

I doubt you even know what hand traps are.

Right tough guy. I have actually played college sports, not just sat on ma’s couch in her basement gunning down Doritos. Come up with better material man, you are getting old quick.

I do talk to children hence my understanding your need to resort to insults due to an inability to articulate intelligent or cogent rebuttal.

Again, read my words. Never did I use the word "can" you are confused or projecting a bizarre personal interpretation.

I said Fedor was clobbered by Silva, Henderson and Werdum.
I said DC clobbered them

The topic is DC and Fedor

No where did I use the word "can".
Rudimentary comprehension here is essential .
Then stick to the topic... the thread started with "Prime vs Prime". Are you telling me that you consider the Fedor that lost to Silva and Henderson "Prime"? The fact that you used those common opponents to determine the outcome of a hypothetical fight between them, leads me to believe that you do.

Yeah he went 4-4 during testing in MMA and was tested 19% of his MMA fights. Lol at tested annually for sambo, that’s the best crutch you fanboys can cling too?? Get lost dude, you are getting your ass kicked with FACTS!!!
Facts are more like your "hero" getting busted for juicing. That is a fact, that jon jones was caught using steroids. In regards to Fedor, the facts are that Fedor has gone 7-4 since showing major decline, indicative of an aging fighter.

Let me ask you this... that you hold Fedor in such low regard because you are using his last few fights to paint his entire career, do you also believe that jones was a cheater his whole career since he has been busted for steroids/masking "in his prime" and had suspicious T/E levels in fights before the busts?

Back