Could DC beat ‘Prime Fedor’

If gary goodridge had even half of Ngannous striking and athleticsm he would have conquored all of the pride bums in japan.

Sure he would.

Sloppy haymakers are the new evolution of HW MMA. Nobody even knew how to throw sloppy haymakers a decade ago.

Same with Ngannou's beastly cardio. Nobody would have been able to keep up with that New Breed cardio.

And don't even get me started on that high-level ground game that Francis has shown.

i-dont-believe-you-memegenerator-net-19261998.png

and "your mom's basement" is supposedly original material? lmao

Get a grip, kid

Haha of course you don’t because college athletics is something a loser like you would never be able to attain. LOLZ!

He could probably beat him in an ice cream eating contest.

Talking "ghetto" doesn't get you out of the "facts" that you supposedly stated. You are judging Fedor by his last 10 fights through the last 5 years of a 15 year career, ignoring the 10 years of an undefeated streak in the most volatile division in MMA. Do you hold your "goat" to the same standards? He was busted IN HIS PRIME TWICE so does that mean his entire career is tainted in your eyes? Try talking "ghetto" to get out of that one.

Edit: I'm sure we will see you wilt and disappear into the wasteland, after this.

Lol I’m dead…he said talking “ghetto”…hahahaha what did I say that was so “ghetto” to you???

Bro you are done man, you are arguing literally nothing and grasping at straws with my verbiage now.

Facts 4-4 testing and 19% fights tested…these are FACTS! You would a really shitty defense attorney my man.

I think stipe is by far the best hw of all time, he killed all the guys in turn who made fedor,crocop and nog their bitches.
Now you are reaching.... ok, let's go with that... Miocic is the GOAT.

You are a mental midget, tower.

Is that why your "goat" cuts from 245 to avoid it? Lol... get a new hero.

Wow 245 now…damn his usual walk around weight is 225 and has NEVER had issues with making weight. I don’t even think he has had to use the towel or try two attempts…never looked winded or gassed and has gone 5 rounds easily several times! You do realize that you talking shit about a guy that comfortably makes weight you could be talking shit about 95% of other fighters. Doesn’t support your argument anymore.

AND isn’t this a thread about DC and fedro?? Why does your dick sucking lips keep bringing up jones?

Lol so insecure!

Lol I’m dead…he said talking “ghetto”…hahahaha what did I say that was so “ghetto” to you???

Bro you are done man, you are arguing literally nothing and grasping at straws with my verbiage now.

Facts 4-4 testing and 19% fights tested…these are FACTS! You would a really shitty defense attorney my man.
There is the "wilt" part...

Now let's see you disappear.

So is that why forty-five-year-old Mark Hunt is embarrassing people still?
Hunt loses as many fights as he ins and has no high level wins on his resume. What about mid thirties Hunt getting beaten to a pulp and put in a coma by to welterweight/middleweights?

Wow 245 now…damn his usual walk around weight is 225 and has NEVER had issues with making weight. I don’t even think he has had to use the towel or try two attempts…never looked winded or gassed and has gone 5 rounds easily several times! You do realize that you talking shit about a guy that comfortably makes weight you could be talking shit about 95% of other fighters. Doesn’t support your argument anymore.

AND isn’t this a thread about DC and fedro?? Why does your dick sucking lips keep bringing up jones?

Lol so insecure!
The 245lbs are his own words, not mine. When you use "dick pills" you gain that stamina and ability to cut weight much easier than without them. What I am asking you, that you keep dodging, is that if you hold Fedor's career to what his last few fights have been like (clearly out of his prime), do you hold jones as a career cheater, since he was caught cheating several times in his prime?

Like I said, wilting....

When do you disappear?

The 245lbs are his own words, not mine. When you use "dick pills" you gain that stamina and ability to cut weight much easier than without them. What I am asking you, that you keep dodging, is that if you hold Fedor's career to what his last few fights have been like (clearly out of his prime), do you hold jones as a career cheater, since he was caught cheating several times in his prime?

Like I said, wilting....

When do you disappear?

Go create a thread about jones and I will answer your shit posting questions in that. This thread is about fedro and dc…I have included facts that are relevant in this DISCUSSION. You keep replying to me like an angry ex-gf trying to get my attention. Stop being so desperate man…get it? Or am I talking to “ghetto” for you??

4-4 under testing and 19% fights tested. THESE ARE FACTS that are relevant to this topic. Who knows what fedro would look like under regular testing?? We know what dc looks like under testing. DC>Fedor all day and twice on sundays especially under USADA.

Pride fans retrospectively map on “primes” to a career in an attempt to void any bad performances. We get it, fighters age. But the way you dismiss every poor performance as an “out of prime” excuse is sad. Really.

Go back and read the threads before ANY of those big fights. You didn’t have people talking about a slowing, aging fighter. Everyone thought Nog and CC we’re going to run through the UFC division. EVERYONE thought Fedor was going to steamroll in SF. It’s only after that the excuses are made.
Close, but no cigar... when is a fighter great and when is he washed up? You could see Fedor declining since the Arlovski fight. He was able to rely on his power and fight IQ but in the heavyweight division, any little mistake can end your night. However, you didn't stay on point, in regards to my post. Noguiera was CLEARLY slowing when he entered the UFC and was still able to win the belt. Could you not see him slowing down, even in victory? I will give you a recent example: GSP was moving slow as hell and was nowhere near his "prime" self in regards to speed or endurance and that was without having to make the drastic cut to WW. That he was able to clip Bisping and then choke him out was a testament to his fighting skills but I think that he would have been done had it gone another round. Despite Joe Rogan screaming over and over how this was the best GSP we've ever seen, he clearly wasn't. What he was able to accomplish was incredible but he did not look close to what he once was.

Go create a thread about jones and I will answer your shit posting questions in that. This thread is about fedro and dc…I have included facts that are relevant in this DISCUSSION. You keep replying to me like an angry ex-gf trying to get my attention. Stop being so desperate man…get it? Or am I talking to “ghetto” for you??

4-4 under testing and 19% fights tested. THESE ARE FACTS that are relevant to this topic. Who knows what fedro would look like under regular testing?? We know what dc looks like under testing. DC>Fedor all day and twice on sundays especially under USADA.
Disappeared?

7-4 as a faded Fedor. This is true. Nice duck. The reason I bring up jones is that if you were holding all fighters to the same standard that you do Fedor, you would have more credibility. You don't and therefore, you sound like a hack trying to talk ghetto. Is JDS prime now? Is Velasquez prime, now? Is Overeem prime now? What about Arlovski? Is jones Prime now? Miocic? Tell me, of these that I mentioned, who do you think is prime?

Disappeared?

7-4 as a faded Fedor. This is true. Nice duck. The reason I bring up jones is that if you were holding all fighters to the same standard that you do Fedor, you would have more credibility. You don't and therefore, you sound like a hack trying to talk ghetto. Is JDS prime now? Is Velasquez prime, now? Is Overeem prime now? What about Arlovski? Is jones Prime now? Miocic? Tell me, of these that I mentioned, who do you think is prime?

Lol what?!?!? Are you having a stroke?? Stay on topic man!

Lol 7-4. He lost to Fabio a ufc reject, had him stanky legging all over the cage. He would lose anywhere else in the world but of course it’s in corrupt ass Russia. Rest of his wins are against shit competition. But still, you can hang yout hat on 7-4. I will hang my hat on 4-4 under testing. Point is we don’t know what fedor looks like being tested all the time. We know what a 40 year old dc looks like after usada, and that man would rip fedor apart. That is my answer to the question IN THIS THREAD.

Stop trying to hijack this thread to spread your shitty narrative because I already owned you with facts. But keep on being @JBJISGOAT whipping boy kid!

Pride fans retrospectively map on “primes” to a career in an attempt to void any bad performances. We get it, fighters age. But the way you dismiss every poor performance as an “out of prime” excuse is sad. Really.

Go back and read the threads before ANY of those big fights. You didn’t have people talking about a slowing, aging fighter. Everyone thought Nog and CC we’re going to run through the UFC division. EVERYONE thought Fedor was going to steamroll in SF. It’s only after that the excuses are made.

You obviously didn't watch Nog vs Herring 3 (The Kick) and Nog vs Sylvia.

Nog looked like a 50 year old broken down man winning the UFC title.

You obviously didn't follow the news at the time or just weren't watching but Cro Cop had another knee surgery right before he came to the UFC and had a bunch of injuries and surgeries around his UFC tenure. He has about 120 fights and had been fighting since the 90's. Cro Cop was an elite top 3 HW in MMA for about 7 years. Nog was the true #1 or #2 HW in the world for about 9 years. Fedor undefeated for 10 and world champ for 7.

Those are incredible numbers and longevity. At some point it had to end. It is sad new fans cannot appreciate it but maybe they will when their current favorite fighters reach the end of their career and decline hard.

Lol what?!?!? Are you having a stroke?? Stay on topic man!

Lol 7-4. He lost to Fabio a ufc reject, had him stanky legging all over the cage. He would lose anywhere else in the world but of course it’s in corrupt ass Russia. Rest of his wins are against shit competition. But still, you can hang yout hat on 7-4. I will hang my hat on 4-4 under testing. Point is we don’t know what fedor looks like being tested all the time. We know what a 40 year old dc looks like after usada, and that man would rip fedor apart. That is my answer to the question IN THIS THREAD.

Stop trying to hijack this thread to spread your shitty narrative because I already owned you with facts. But keep on being @JBJISGOAT whipping boy kid!
Ghetto doesn't get it done this time, wee one. Like I said, you are wilting and will soon disappear. Your arguments are weak because you don't hold anyone else to your "standards". You answered nothing in regard to the other fighters mentioned and are still believing jones to be the "goat". Weak sauce, pal.

"Yo, don't come at me with yo stanky leg! Yo dick suckin' lips be makin' you my whipping boy! Lolz"

straight up, player...

Hunt loses as many fights as he ins and has no high level wins on his resume. What about mid thirties Hunt getting beaten to a pulp and put in a coma by to welterweight/middleweights?
Hunt beat CC in PRIDE.

Hunt beat several UFC HWs like Roy Nelson, Black Beast Derrick Lewis, Ben Rothwell, Frank Mir, Cheick Kongo, Struve, Bigfoot all at 40+ years of age!

UFC even made an Interim title fight between Hunt and Werdum, 2 old ass PRIDE guys.

Werdum submitted Cain. Reem KTFO JDS.

3 old broken down 40yo PRIDE vets in the UFC top 5 in 2018

Not a fukn chance 3/3 easy. I have a better chance at just pouncing on my sick girlfriend in bed, who has been sleepn for 18 fukn hrs, to wake the fuk up and suk your dick. Well at least 3/4 anyhow. I hope.

Ghetto doesn't get it done this time, wee one. Like I said, you are wilting and will soon disappear. Your arguments are weak because you don't hold anyone else to your "standards". You answered nothing in regard to the other fighters mentioned and are still believing jones to be the "goat". Weak sauce, pal.

"Yo, don't come at me with yo stanky leg! Yo dick suckin' lips be makin' you my whipping boy! Lolz"

straight up, player...

You are saying nothing that is relevant ITT. You are just trying to deflect with shit posting insults because your argument has already been put to bed.

My posts have been relevant to this topic, not even sure why you are responding to me here anymore. your iq is room temparture bruh.

Facts 4-4 under testing and 19% testing, not sure what fedor would have looked like under regular testing. DC at 40 has been through usada therefore we know what he would look like! You keep trying to talk about jones and other fighters because you are getting raped itt by me! Lol

Back